119: let's go home together

Wang SiQi was flustered, and even went to the office without eating lunch. She sent a text message to Sun NianQing, would it really be Jiang Qi?

——Impossible, Ke Yan likes women.

Sun NianQing also came back soon.

Wang SiQi saw it and found it reasonable, maybe she thought too much.

Because Wang SiQi didn't want Ke Yan to be gay, she subconsciously thought that what Sun NianQing said was reasonable.

Even if there is an answer in her heart.

Lin ZiRui has no rest this weekend, so he has transferred his vacation to today. Yang ShaoYu still thinks about taking Lin ZiRui to a place, and he will take care of important work in the morning. After lunch, he will leave work and go to the hospital to pick up Lin Zi. Rui is off work, and the rest of the work is entrusted to Xiao Feng.

When the car drove to the hospital, Lin ZiRui just came out

After getting in the car, he asked Yang ShaoYu, "Where are we going today?"

"Go buy furniture."

"Buy furniture?"

"Yes, a friend of mine is about to get married, but there is no time to buy furniture, so please ask me to buy it for him."

"Oh." Lin ZiRui nodded.

When they arrived at the furniture shop, the two looked at the sofa first. Yang ShaoYu asked Lin ZiRui, "What kind of sofa do you like?"

"What does your friend like?"

"Whatever you like, he likes what he likes. His taste is very similar to yours."

"Really? If it's me, I have to buy a large, soft sofa with lots of pillows."

"Then buy that."

"Is it really okay? In case you don't like it."

"No." Yang Shaoyu was very firm.

"Then this one, I like it very much." Lin Zirui saw a sofa that was big, and he sat on it and tried it. It was also very soft.

"Okay, this is it."

Then the two went to look at various furniture, beds, cabinets, dining tables, chairs...

It was dark when it was almost bought. Lin ZiRui didn't know that Yang ShaoYu's friend had such similar tastes, even the styles he liked.

After that, the two went to eat together. After the meal, Yang ShaoYu sent Lin Zirui home to rest, because Lin ZiRui had to go to work the next day.

Back home, the Lin family, Brother Lin, Brother Lin, and Lin Le all watched TV in the living room.

Everyone laughed at the funny place.

Lin ZiRui looked at them coldly, and felt not uncomfortable, because it had been like this since before. Even if Brother Lin and Brother Lin were willing to treat him well, Lin ZiRui always felt that he was not from the Lin family, and the Lin family always treated him. He is excluded.