133: happy christmas eve

The two came to the company cafeteria, because it was not until the lunch break, even if it was almost the lunch break, but there were still no employees in the company cafeteria to come to eat early.

Jiang Qi and Ke Yan took the food and sat down. Ke Yan looked at Jiang Qi, who was eating very fragrantly. "Why suddenly figured it out. You didn't allow me to disclose my relationship with you before. Remember when we first arrived at the company, you and I are  afraid that others will know."

"Aren’t you just taking over the company at that time? Things were too busy. If we were to disclose our relationship, those high-level officials wouldn’t bother you to expel me every day. Moreover, at that time, my parents didn’t know our relationship. I dare not. Open, but now they agrees. I have nothing to fear. I also know that you don’t like to be concealed like this, and I also want to be with you openly, and I don’t want to hide from us because of others’ eyes. Things together."

Ke Yan held Jiang Qi's hand, "I'm glad you can think so."

"Hurry up and eat, although it's not hidden, but if you are like this, I will be ashamed of too many people." Jiang Qi blushed and looked at the aunts who had been watching him and Ke Yan.

Ke Yan pinched Jiang Qi's face, "Hurry up and eat."

"Ok."

"How is it possible? How is it possible that Ke Yan turned out to be gay." Wang SiQi did not return to the office, but followed Jiang Qi and Ke Yan to the cafeteria. Watching their intimate movements, Wang SiQi hurriedly left the cafeteria. Ke Yan was gay. No wonder No matter what she and Sun NianQing are, Ke Yan has the same cold attitude. He is different from other men. It turns out that the person he really likes is Jiang Qi, a man, and a homosexual.

Wang SiQi returned to the office and sat in a chair, feeling weak. If this continued, not only the identity of the wife of the president of the Keshi Group, but also Ke Yan was gone.

No, I have to tell Sun NianQing about this and ask her to think of a solution quickly.

On the other side, the employees of the company who witnessed the scene in the morning turned to their side while discussing whether the two had another relationship, and they all held hands.

"It's not a lover relationship." Female colleague A said while biting the pen tip.

"I thought so too, but aren't they two men?" Female colleague B took a sip of milk tea.

"Isn't there a relationship? Homosexuality." The female colleague who was a rotten girl smiled madly.

"No, don't, now you can hardly find a handsome and rich man like our president. If the president is gay, I won't believe in true love anymore."

"If the president and Jiang Qi are not lovers, I don't believe in true love." After the rotten female colleague said this, she was severely beaten by other female colleagues who wentssiping together.

"What are you arguing about? No need to go to work." Wang SiQi came to the pantry to pour a cup of coffee, and saw several female employees chatting in the pantry.

"Manager Wang." The crowd suddenly lost their voices and called Manager Wang.

"Hmph, hurry back to work." Wang Siqi poured a cup of coffee, snorted and walked away on high heels.

"Why is Manager Wang so fierce?" Female colleague C dared to speak when Wang Siqi was gone.

"Yeah, now it's obviously not time for work, so it's still a lunch break."

"You don't know that. Manager Wang likes the president, but the president ignores her no matter what she is."

"how do you know?"

"It's been a long time. I went to the opposite coffee shop to buy coffee, and I saw the president and Manager Wang sitting together drinking coffee. At that time, I was shocked and thought they were dating? Sitting at the table next to them, it turned out not to be , Manager Wang was there to speak, but the president didn’t talk to him. He didn’t pay much attention to Manager Wang. Then the president left first and packed a cake before leaving. I asked the clerk in the store, and they said it was possible. The president bought it for his girlfriend, and now it seems that it was bought for Manager Jiang."

"It turned out to be so, but it's a pity that the two are gay, especially the president, it's impossible to like me."

This sentence was obviously complained, "It is impossible to like you if you are not good."

The two owners who everyone is talking about are just on the 39th floor. In Ke Yan’s office, Jiang Qi checked the time and almost went to work, so he said to Ke Yan, “I’m going down first, and I must spare my time tomorrow afternoon. ."

"Okay." Even if Jiang Qi didn't say it, Ke Yan would definitely spare the time, because he has very important things to do tomorrow.

After Jiang Qi went down, Ke Yan received a call. After hanging up, he went to the opposite side of the company. It turned out that the shop was not decorated according to Ke Yan's intentions. This afternoon, it was completed only by the last point. I specifically said that he must be notified when the work is about to be completed.

And Ke Yan passed by at this time to see its final completion.

In the hospital, Lin ZiRui returned to the office after patrolling the ward and saw that he had a good relationship with him and was waiting for him in his office.

"What's the matter?" Lin ZiRui asked, sitting down to rest.

"Didn't you say that you would rest in the afternoon and let me replace you?"

"Yeah, what's the matter?" Lin Zirui didn't want him to change his mind suddenly.

"Although I have said it, it's hard for my girlfriend to say it." The male colleague said with a smile on his face.

"No, I have something to do tomorrow afternoon, so I must rest, and I don't know how many shifts I have helped you before. If you are like this, don't ask me to substitute for a date in the future." Lin Zirui's attitude is rarely so determined.

The male colleague didn't dare to say it after hearing it. If it is true, but the gain is not worth the loss, he quickly said: "Okay, okay, okay, I won't say it, but you must help me in the future."

"it is good."

The colleague left, Lin Zirui took a chocolate from the drawer and ate it.

Tomorrow he has very important things. By the way, he has to call Shaoyu so that he must be free tomorrow afternoon.

In the evening, Yang ShaoYu came to pick up Lin ZiRui for work. Lin ZiRui gave Lin ZiRui an apple as soon as he got in the car, "I heard people say I want to eat an apple today. I washed it."

Lin ZiRui took an apple and took a bite. It was very sweet. It was the first time someone gave him an apple on this day. He brought the apple to Yang ShaoYu's mouth, "Let's eat together."

"Okay." Yang ShaoYu took a big bite.

And here, Jiang Qi and Ke Yanfan ate an apple together after taking a shower.

Tomorrow is Christmas. Jiang Qi thought of the ring he had hidden. He would propose to Ke Yan tomorrow.

Happy Christmas Eve.