146: same as usual

Ke Yan helped drunk Jiang Qi into the car. Jiang Qi leaned on the seat and shook his head uncomfortably.

"What's wrong? Uncomfortable?"

"Well, it smells a bit uncomfortable in the car."

Ke Yan asked to lower the car window, "Are you drunk?"

"No." Jiang Qi shook his head, "not drinking a lot."

"Would you like some water?" Ke Yan took out a bottle of mineral water.

"No, let's go home."

Jiang Qi now wants to rest in bed.

"Okay." Ke Yan helped Jiang Qi put the seat down first. Jiang Qi closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Ke Yan stopped and took off his jacket to help Jiang Qi cover it.

Then continue driving.

When Jiang Qi was about to fall asleep, he raised the window and it was too cold outside.

When the car arrived home, Jiang Qi was already asleep.

Ke Yan called Jiang Qi several times, but Jiang Qi moved but did not wake up.

Ke Yan had to pick up Jiang Qi, closed the door, and walked to the elevator.

When KeYan got home, he took Jiang Qi to the bed in the room first, and then went to put in hot water, ready to give Jiang Qi a bath.

After the hot water was released, he came out to take off Jiang Qi's clothes, hugged Jiang Qi with a big bath towel, and then carried him to the bathroom.

The temperature of the hot water was just right, Jiang Qi soaked comfortably in it, opened his eyes and looked at Ke Yan, "Ke Yan, I have become so lazy because of you."

"Then be lazy." Ke Yan didn't complain at all, even impatiently, gently helping Jiang Qi take a bath.

Jiang Qi lay lazily on the edge of the bathtub, and was even more sleepy because of the comfortable running in the hot water.

Ke Yan didn't wash Jiang Qi for a long time, it was almost done. He wrapped Jiang Qi in a big bath towel and walked to the bed.

After helping Jiang Qi cover the quilt, Ke Yan went into the bathroom and took a quick shower before coming out.

Holding Jiang Qi in his arms, he fell asleep immediately.

The next day, Jiang Qi was strangely awake before Ke Yan. He woke up feeling naked and without clothes, but he looked good and his body was very comfortable. It should be Ke Yan who bathed him.

Then he moved carefully in Ke Yan's arms.

"Wake up?" Ke Yan woke up all of a sudden, and kissed Jiang Qi on the forehead.

"Well, I was so happy last night and drank more wine."

"Drink less in the future. By the way, how are the bookstore staff recruiting?"