40

Chapter 40 - Together

On December Mo Lu and Ma Tong went back to America. 

Today is Christmas day. On this day people’s mood for dating is even stronger than Valentine day because the ambiance of Christmas is really good. Everywhere can be seen Christmas wish written and wide broadcast of Christmas songs. The streets were decorated with colourful lamps, people strolling hand in hand throughout the streets. Jiang Qi and Ke Yan also included in this crowd but they do not hold their hands together. They just walk side by side. Jiang Qi already spoken continuously to Ke Yan for around one hour. Because he never talk about love with someone in the past, he do not know how he should express himself in this condition to Ke Yan. 

The surging crowd, towed along the two people together until they reach one big square. In the middle of the square, there’s a big Christmas tree. On the tree, there were so many colourful lamps were hanged. Gift boxes, small bells, little snowmans, colored ribbons, santa clause and also there was a big star hanging on top of the tree. Passerby will stop for a while before they moves on. Jiang Qi and Ke Yan stop by the tree and together they raised their head and looked up. 

Normally, Ke Yan won’t act like a fool standing below a Christmas tree but today he really has an important thing to say, a really really important thing. 

Warm lights from the Christmas tree shines on both of their faces and made people felt warmth feeling radiated from them. 

“Na, Jiang Qi.” 

Jiang Qi raised his head looking at Ke Yan… his heart was beating fast, nearly jumped out from his chest. 

Ke Yan rub his hand on the side of Jiang Qi’s face to observe: “Jiang Qi.” 

“Ah?”

“Let’s be together.” 

Jiang Qi stunned for few seconds before he nodded and said: “Good.” 

Ke Yan softly chuckles, grab onto Jiang Qi’s shoulder and pulled him into his arms. Jiang Qi snuggled into Ke Yan’s embrace and sniffed onto his familiar smell feeling the warmth coming from Ke Yan. He also cannot bear and laugh along… finally they are together. 

Onlookers could not help but exclaimed in surprised after they realize the two people embracing each other were unexpectedly male. Some of them feel nausea, immediately went away while some others sighed and felt that both of them really brave. Amongst them also existed a large number of rotten women which one after another took out their phone and took photos, decisively posted them on their social media wall. 

At the same time they clapped in joy to express their excitement: “ OMG… I did not expect my luck today would be so good.” 

Ke Yan saw the crowds were staring at them and pulled Jiang Qi to leave the square. Two people together walking hand in hand towards Ke Yan’s house. Ke Yan warm hand clenched Jiang Qi slightly cold palm and transferred his warmth to him. 

“Jiang Qi…”

“En?”

“Just now there is still one thing I didn’t do.” 

“What is that?” 

Ke Yan lift up Jiang Qi’s chin with his fingers and printed a kiss on his lips. His tongue gently licks on Jiang Qi’s lips asking him permission to enter. Jiang Qi open up his lips and Ke Yan tongue went inside to tangle with his… intertwining together. 

Tongues hooked on each other, sucking and twisting, exploring the pleasures until the times unknowingly pass by. “Wuuu….” Jiang Qi felt himself fast melting and could not help but to grab on to the back of Ke Yan’s clothes.