141: have been seen

"Manager Wang, are you looking for me?" Jiang Qi poured two glasses of water.

"Jiang Qi, originally I wanted to snatch Ke Yan with you, but after watching Sun NianQing's end, I dare not." Wang Siqi still knows how to see the wind, she doesn't want to end like Sun NianQing, but , I can't help being reconciled.

"Then you are looking for me for this?" Jiang Qi looked at Wang SiQi as if there was something else.

"No, I still want to ask you a question."

"Just ask."

"You and Ke Yan met when you were in college. Does that mean that you were together in college?"

"Yes." Jiang Qi nodded.

"..." Although Wang S asiqi already had this answer in her heart, she still wanted to confirm it again. It seemed that she couldn't take me Yan aways.

A pair of lovers can be together for such a long time, and they are still homosexuals. With such love, how can they be separated? How can you win Jiang Qi? Thought Wang SiQi.

"Excuse me." Wang SiQi finished speaking and left Jiang Qi's office. Fortunately, she did not get to the point of tearing her face like Sun NianQing. Although she wanted to be the president's wife, now she didn't want to be the president's wife,the position that will make her lost her job.

Unexpectedly, the position of the president's wife she dreamed of was Jiang Qi's. Jiang Qicai was the president's wife, and the president's wife was a male.

Wang SiQi is gone, Jiang Qi sits in the office bored, most of his work is now done by Changqing, and Ke Yan is not in the company, so it seems better to go to the bookstore.

Use the key to open the door of the bookstore. It is already set up. Even the books are in stock. After smelling the fragrance of books all over the room, Jiang Qi walked to the children's book area and took a look. The children's book area is beautifully arranged. Colorful cushions, light green tables and chairs, and bookshelves are filled with children's story books, fairy tale books, comic books, and some knowledge books.

And the most special thing is that Jiang Qi also planned a Fuyu District. There are Tanmei novels and comics. The reason why a Fuyu District came out was because Xiaoan and Dark Green recommended it, and Jiang Qi felt that Fuyu was really amazing and could be unconditional. Supports two men together.

In addition, he sell some magazines and stationery.

And the second floor is for adults.

There is everything that should be.

But what does Jiang Qi think is missing, what is it?

Thinking about this, Ke Yan called, "Are you in the store?"

"Yeah, I didn't drink the bar."

"No, I brought you pudding back."

"Really? Where are you now?"

"It's at the door of the bookstore." Ke Yan hung up after speaking and walked into the bookstore.

"Why did you come back so soon?"