62

Chapter 62 Part 1 - Company Trip

" You guess, this time where we will go for our company trip?"

" I don't know, but I hope we won't be going hiking like last year, and live in the mountains for two days to feed the mosquitoes."

" I also don't want ah! But who told us to be unlucky and got the worse out of the bargain. These past few years, everytime we picked from the lucky draw for the trip, either we won the hiking trip to the mountain or going to the countryside growing vegetables."

" If I could, I really want us to go to the beach oh."

During the working hours, several ladies at the front desk secretly gathered to express their wish for the company trip.

" Hey, you said! If we go to the beach, can we indulge in the scenery of our president's magnificent body without his clothes ah."

" Are you sure, you only wants to see the scenery* ah?" The female colleague who was talking before replied, " obviously watching the amazing colours of the scenery** ah." The color word was deliberately emphasize when she spoke.

TLN: the author used the word play of scenery. The first scenery she asked was no underlying meaning, but the second scenery was added with the word color - meaning they were probably imagining obscene pictures of Ke Yan without his clothes!

" But I am so envious of Manager Jiang." Another woman said, " He had the same room as the president last year."

" Yeah, I don't know who will have the same room as the president this year." They collectively agreed and nodded while thinking - Manager Jiang got the same room as the president, really blessed ah!

Nowadays, a lot of the companies generally have their own annual trip, and naturally so does Ke Group. But there is a different in Ke Group company trip.

Their travelling destination is determined by lottery. Every time before the trip, the Ministry of Personnel writes the chosen place in a small note, then puts it into a large box. Then one person recommended by each department will come up to draw. After everyone finished drawing all the options, they will see the results they have drawn. If two or more people picked up the same place, then they will go there. If there is no such coincidental when all the papers have been chosen, then they will depends on collective voice of everyone.

The idea of using this draw is good. But, if you could go to the beach or other exciting places, then everyone would be extremely happy. Sadly, after so many years of drawing, all they ever got was a trip to a remote location or a tiring destination.

It's tiring because you have to climb a mountain, or maybe learn to grow your own vegetables. There was still a year when they picked camping on the mountain and they had to solve the problem of eating by their own.

That's why, this kind of trip based on a lucky draw makes everyone loves and hate.

So this time, even before the lucky draw day, everyone is busy discussing who they are going to send as the representative. As a result of their discussion, everyone wants to be the one but at the same time they also dare not to go.

They wants to be the one to draw because they hope, they can pick a good place to go. But they are also afraid if they were unlucky, they would be scorned by everyone.

Now, most of the employees in the company are discussing about this issue. Jiang Qi came back from his lunch and heard everyone was talking about this matter. Jiang Qi stood at the door and watched not only women,even the men in his department joined together forming a group of chatterer.