Extra-2 ( Wedding Night )

After the wedding banquet, the Ke family and the Jiang family were responsible for sending cars to take the guests home.

But Ke Yan and Jiang Qi went to their wedding room tonight in the wedding car.

Because it would be too far to get home from here, at least two hours, so Ke Yan arranged the hotel as a wedding room.

T/N: ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Jiang Qi looked at the furnished room, especially the large 囍 word stuck in front of the all-glass floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room.

T/N: ( 囍 ) Double Happiness

The roof, the walls, and even the carpets are all arranged festively and romantically.

"I'm going to take a bath first, you take a rest first." Ke Yan tore off his tie and drank a lot of wine tonight, and he was full of alcohol.

Jiang Qi nodded, "Go ahead." Ke Yan blocked a lot of alcohol for him tonight, so Jiang Qi didn't drink much.

Ke Yan went to take a bath. Jiang Qi went into the room and looked around. He was surprised to find that the big bed in the center was brand new, covered with red sheets, the duvet covers and pillowcases were also red, and they were embroidered with gold thread.

Jiang Qi touched the quilt, sat on the bed, and immediately found that this bed seemed to be exactly the same as the bed at home. Isn't it a new purchase?

Ke Yan was washed soon after taking a bath, and he came out wearing a red festive bathrobe.

Jiang Qi couldn't help laughing, "Why even the bathrobes are red? "

"Of course it must be red. Tonight is our wedding night." Ke Yan said in a low voice.

Jiang Qi sounded that Ke Yan's voice was both sexy and ambiguous.

He touched his warm ears and asked, "Is this bed newly bought?"

"Yes, the hotel bed is not suitable for us to sleep tonight."

Jiang Qi understood that even if the hotel's bed linen was new, there was no idea how many people had slept in that bed, even in this expensive suite.

"Go take a shower, I'll help you fill the water." Ke Yan walked to Jiang Qi, bent down and kissed Jiang Qi's forehead, and kneaded Jiang Qi's ass with his hands.

He usually feels nothing, but today, Jiang Qi, who is extremely sensitive, pushed Ke Yan away with red face and ran to the bathroom to take a bath.

Ke Yan chuckled in a low voice, looking forward to waiting for Jiang Qi to be stripped naked by him, lying naked on a red bed sheet.

Jiang Qi soaked in the bathtub, comfortably wrapped in hot water, and exhaled comfortably.

After taking a bath, Jiang Qi took a bath towel and dried his body.

Then he took the nightgown and prepared to put it on. He felt that the nightgown didn't feel right in his hand. Why is it so light?
He glanced at it, this...this is for him? Jiang Qi doubted.