124: Two fools

Everyone didn't react, and Jiang Dad who was standing next to him didn't expect Jiang Ma to be so impulsive. He didn't react at all, and the tea cup smashed toward Ke Yan.

Jiang Qi was the first to react, pulling Ke Yan's hand to help Ke Yan block it.

How could Ke Yan be willing to be smashed by Jiang Qi, and put Jiang Qi in his arms when Jiang Qi blocked him, one lowered his head, and the teacup hit Ke Yan in the head.

"Ah..." Jiang Lu and Yun Hui both exclaimed.

Jiang Qi quickly came out of Ke Yan's arms to look at Ke Yan's head, "Does it hurt?" Jiang Qi kept looking for the place where Ke Yan was hit just now.

"It doesn't hurt." Ke Yan smiled and touched Jiang Qi's face.

Jiang Qi carefully pulled away Ke Yan's hair and saw that it was a bit torn and the blood was left. Jiang Qi felt distressed, as if being pinched. He couldn't breathe, and he called out the place where Ke Yan was injured and pulled Ke Yan. Just want to run to the hospital.

Ke Yan stopped Jiang Qi and glanced at Jiang Ma, "Auntie, look, I will definitely protect Jiang Qi, and you must not hurt Jiang Qi."

"You, what are you talking about, he is my son, how could I hurt him?" Jiang's mother was a little regretful when she saw Ke Yan just now. She regretted that she was too impulsive, but she saw her son treated Ke Yanna. She looked nervous, and because Ke Yan wanted to block the teacup by herself, he was angry. Now that Ke Yan said she hurt Jiang Qi, Jiang Ma became angry again.

"Jiang Qi is your son, what if you really hit Jiang Qi just now?" Ke Yan was so angry in front of the Ke family for the first time.

"I..." Jiang's mother was poor and didn't know what to say.

"Dad, Mom, I'm sorry, Ke Yan and I are leaving first." Jiang Qi wanted to take Ke Yan to the hospital for an examination, but he was bleeding.
'What should I do if I forgot what happened?' Jiang Qi thought.

"Okay, go to the hospital." Dad Jiang told Jiang Qi to take Ke Yan to the hospital.

Jiang Qi didn't say much, and took Ke Yan and left. After getting into the car downstairs, Jiang Qi said, "Ke Yan is an idiot."

"What?" Ke Yan looked at Jiang Qi.

"I will feel distressed too. When I see you hurt, I am afraid, what should I do if I am afraid that something will happen to you?"

Ke Yan hugged Jiang Qi, "Fool, I am your man, of course I have to protect you. If you really hit your head today, I will feel distressed to death. I don’t want to see you hurt. If you hurt, I will lose. Reasonably, I would rather hurt myself than smash the tea cup on you."

"Let's go to the hospital." Jiang Qi sniffed, nose now, and now when he doesn't want to cry, he must take Ke Yan to the hospital first.

Jiang Qi first fastened Ke Yan's seat belt, then fastened it himself, and drove to the hospital.

As soon as  Jiang Qi and Ke Yan left the house, Dad Jiang couldn’t help but say that Jiang’s mother, "You are so impatient, no wonder Ke Yan’s child is anxious with you. If it really hits his son, it’s distressed. Is it yourself too?"