128: go home again

In the middle of the night, Jiang Ma suddenly sat up from the bed, frowning and pushing against Jiang Dad next to her.

"What's the matter?" Dad Jiang was awakened.

"I can't sleep."

"Why can't you fall asleep?"

"Today, when Ke Yan came to the house, I suddenly thought that Jiang Qi used to come back and said that he wanted to learn how to cook, and now I think about whether he just wanted to cook something for Ke Yan."

"It should be." Dad Jiang was very sleepy, turned over and continued to sleep.

"Hmph, Jiang Qi has never cooked for us, so he cooks for that Ke Yan every day." Jiang Ma said that she felt unbalanced.

"They live together every day. It's normal for Jiang Qi to cook for Ke Yan, and don't you say that Jiang Qi's cooking is hard to eat?" Jiang Dad said in a daze.

"Wait." Jiang Ma squinted at Dad Jiang, then reached out and pinched Dad Jiang's ear.

"Oh." Dad Jiang got up from the bed to protect his ears because of pain.

"You say!" Jiang Ma tried harder, "Do you agree that they are together?"

"Oh, it hurts! Wife, you let go first."

"Humph." Jiang Ma let go.

"You don't know." Dad Jiang rubbed his ears. "Even though Jiang Qi has been obedient since he was a child, when he was stubborn, who could change his mind."

"I don't believe it anymore."

"Jiang Qi grew up, don't you understand his temperament?" Jiang Dad persuaded. Now Jiang Ma and Jiang Qi are like that, he does hurt his son a little bit. I don't know if he can't sleep now, what he is thinking about. Ask his mother to agree that he is with Ke Yan.

Jiang Ma was silent, lay down, and suddenly thought of something about Jiang Qi when she was a child.

Jiang Qi was still a child at that time. Dad Jiang went to work, and Jiang’s mother took the children at home. When he was a child, Jiang Qi often took time off when he was sick. At that time, Jiang Qi was sick and took leave at home. Qi watched TV together. There was a scene like a man abandoning his girlfriend because of money. Jiang’s mother remembered it so clearly because she asked Jiang Qi, “Xiao Qi, don’t be like that when you grow up. Do you know? I want to love my wife"

Xiao Jiangqi watched TV for a while, shook his head silently, and whispered: "I will grow up in the future and want to find someone who loves Xiaoqi to marry."

Jiang Ma was taken aback, and smiled: "Xiaoqi is a boy. After finding a wife, he will love his wife. If he is not a wife, he will love you. Boys must know how to love girls."

Xiao Jiangqi shook his head again, as if she didn't want to be like Jiang Ma said, "Then I will find a boy to hurt me."

"Fool, boys can only find girls, and why do you want others to find someone who loves you to marry, don't you want to love your daughter-in-law?" After Jiang Ma asked, this question seemed too profound for Xiao Jiangqi.

"Because you love me, you will love me, and I don't want to love girls." But Jiang's mother was taken aback by the answer given by Xiao Jiangqi. Is her son too precocious? The answer says nothing wrong. But what's the matter with the latter sentence that I don't want to hurt girls?