148: aunt

On the weekend, Lin ZiRui and Yang ShaoYu got up early, and they are going home today, because the elder brother Yang said he wanted to see Lin ZiRui, and he happened to be at home this weekend, so he asked Yang ShaoYu to take Lin ZiRui home.

Brother Yang gets up very early here every day, because Dad Yang doesn't like people to sleep late. If you wake up late, don't talk about breakfast. If you are in a bad mood, you can't even eat lunch.

But today, Dad Yang went out early in the morning to see his friend’s new fishing rod at his friend’s house next door.

So it's so early today.

Yang ShaoYu and Lin ZiRui also got up very early, and when they returned to Yang's house, it was only after 9 o'clock.

Lin ZiRui followed Yang ShaoYu into the room and saw Big Brother Yang sitting on the sofa at a glance.

Brother Yang also saw Lin ZiRui brought back by Yang Shaoyu. He was very beautiful and had very white skin. He heard that he was a doctor, and he was a little thinner than Yang ShaoYu.

"Zirui, this is the eldest brother, this is the man I love Lin ZiRui." Yang ShaoYu solemnly wanted to introduce Lin ZiRui to Brother Yang.

Big Brother Yang didn't expect Yang ShaoYu to be so serious. He raised his eyebrows and glanced at Lin ZiRui. It's really unusual to make his second brother so serious.

Lin Zirui didn't expect Yang Shaoyu to introduce this. He blushed and yelled after Yang Shaoyu's words, "Big Brother, hello, I am Lin ZiRui."

"I'm Shaoyu's eldest brother. I have never seen ShaoYu be so serious about a person. You will have to live a good life in the future." Brother Yang adapted quickly, and now he began to act like a big brother.

"Don't worry, brother, we will definitely live a good life." Lin Zirui and Yang Shaoyu promised.

"That's good." Brother Yang nodded.

"Are ShaoYu and ZiRui here?" Yang Ma and Sister Yang heard the voice, and both came out of the kitchen to take a look.

"This is my sister-in-law." Yang ShaoYu pointed to the young woman next to Yang's mother.

"Mom, sister-in-law, I'm back with ZiRui." Yang ShaoYu called out first, afraid that Lin ZiRui would be embarrassed.

"Mom, sister-in-law." Lin ZiRui also called out.

Yang Ma had already met Lin ZiRui and talked about some things, so she nodded with a smile.

Sister Yang did not reject Lin ZiRui's calling her so, she also responded with a smile, "I heard that you are a doctor, so you must be very busy."

"Yes, but I will rest for one or two days every week."

"Yesterday, your dad caught a lot of fish. Today I will stew the fish soup for you to make up for you. Shaoyu said that you are not well." Madam Yang is very good at cooking, but she is too lazy to cook these few years. There are cooking aunts and servants at home, so she doesn’t often cook. Today, Shaoyu brought Zi Rui home and  she wanted to cook a meal for him.

"Thank you mom." Lin Zirui couldn't help but think that he hadn't eaten his mother's food yet. He  was really touched to be able to eat his mother's food today. There was a sweet and sour feeling in his heart. Kind of feeling so touched that he want to cry, but warm.