Extra- about Jiang Qi's birthday

Subject: Jiang Qi's Birth

Time: The day before Jiang Qi was born.

Location: The old-style apartment where Jiang Dad and Jiang's mother lived.

People: Jiang Dad, Jiang Ma, neighbors, hospital staff

Event: (below)

Dad Jiang was holding a work bag in the entrance, and wearing leather shoes in the other hand, he shouted in the room: "Wife, I'm going to work."

"Okay, be careful on the way." Mother Jiang leaned back on the sofa watching TV, lazily replied.

"Don't worry if Jiang Bu is with your parents, take care of your baby at home, don't run around, don't wash the clothes in the basket, wait until I come back to wash..." Jiang Dad warned worriedly.

Jiang Bu had to pick him up every day because he was going to kindergarten, but Dad Jiang was busy at work and couldn’t take him to and from school every day. Before Jiang’s mother was sent by Jiang’s mother. Now Jiang’s mother is standing tall, almost 9 months old. There is no other way than Jiang Bu can be left with his grandparents.

"Okay, okay, I see, you  say it every day, I will recite my back." Jiang's mother became impatient.

"I didn't say you and I didn't care about you, and now I'm annoying when I say it." Dad Jiang muttered dissatisfiedly.

Jiang's mother watched Dad Jiang's mouth moving there, but couldn't understand what he was talking about, so she couldn't help asking, "What are you talking about!"

"No, nothing. By the way, I'm almost late for work, I'm leaving now."

"Be careful on the road."

When Dad Jiang went to work, Mother Jiang watched TV on the sofa for a while, feeling a little thirsty. She supported the armrest of the sofa with one hand, and stood up tremblingly with her nearly 9-month-old belly.

Go to the kitchen and pick up the kettle, eh? Why is it light? She opened it and there was no water. It is estimated that Dad Jiang forgot to boil the water today.

Jiang’s mother was too lazy to boil the water, so she put down the kettle and took out an apple from the fruit basket on the side, but accidentally knocked over the fruit basket. Jiang’s mother looked at the fruit on the ground, and then at her belly, and decided Wait until Dad Jiang comes back to pack up. So she washed the apples with her hands and decided to eat while watching TV. However, when Jiang Ma turned to the living room, Jiang Qi was born early...

Because of her big belly, Jiang's mother's sight was obstructed, so when Jiang's mother turned around, she didn't see the apple by her feet. When she stepped on it, a butt pier fell to the ground.

Jiang Ma was stunned, and she was stunned. It took a while to react, and she reached out and touched her belly. Doesn't it hurt? Before Jiang's mother could breathe a sigh of relief, she felt a warm liquid flowing down between her legs. Jiang's mother opened her skirt and saw that it was blood! ! Amniotic fluid mixed with blood slowly flowed down.

Jiang Ma panted nervously to comfort herself: It's okay, it's okay, don't panic. At this time, the stomach hurts, and it hurts more and more. Jiang's mother is completely frightened. What should I do? How to do?

"Xiaofang, are you at home? I boiled pig's trotters soup and filled a bowl to make up for you." Wenwai happened to be the neighbor next door, named Wang Jie, who had a good relationship with Jiang's mom. Call her sister Wang.

Jiang's mother was panicking, so she asked someone outside to call her. She woke up and shouted desperately: "Help, help, I'm going to give birth, call an ambulance, ah!!!" Jiang's mother hadn't shouted yet. After that, her stomach hurts more and more. Jiang's mother, who had given birth to one child, knew that the child was about to be born, but the child was not full moon yet, and she fell. Jiang's mother cried, crying in fear, for fear that the child would not survive.

Sister Wang outside the door panicked when she heard Jiang Ma's cry for help. She reached out to open the door, but found that the door was locked and couldn't be opened.

She turned and ran back to hee home, put the bowl in her hand on the table, and pulled up the husband who was watching TV and ran out.

"Where should I go?" Sister Wang's husband asked puzzledly.

"Xiaofang is about to give birth, and she is trapped in the house calling for help!!" Sister Wang explained hurriedly.

"what?"

"Quickly, knock the door open."

"Bang——" "Bang——" Sister Wang's husband knocked the door several times, but couldn't open it. Sister Wang was anxious and was about to call for help. At this moment, the residents around heard the noise and came out to see what happened.

"Come and help, Xiaofang is about to give birth."

When everyone heard that it was, they all came to help.

When everyone knocked open the door and entered the house, Jiang's mother was already in pain, and the blood kept flowing down: "Ah!!! It hurts."

Everyone was taken aback and took out their phones and called an ambulance. Dad Jiang was also notified. When Dad Jiang received the call, he bounced off his chair. He didn't care about anything. He took his coat and walked out. But Dad Jiang’s boss stopped him, Dad Jiang turned around and roared, "My wife is about to give birth."

Several aunts cheered her up next to Jiang's mother: "Hold on, the ambulance will be here soon, take a deep breath."

"I'm going outside to wait for the doctor, I'm afraid they can't find here." One of them suggested.

Everyone nodded and said yes.

After ten minutes or so, the ambulance finally arrived. Everyone helped the doctor put Jiang Ma into the ambulance. Sister Wang accompanied Jiang Ma into the ambulance.

When Dad Jiang arrived at the hospital, Ma Jiang had already entered the delivery room, Dad Jiang thanked Sister Wang on the side.

"Okay, no thanks, I'll go back and help  daughter-in-law to make some soup. " Today's situation probably scared her enough.

"Well, you go back first. Thank you so much today."

When Sister Wang went back, Dad Jiang sat in a chair with his hands on his head, worried...

Time passed, and Dad Jiang became more and more worried...

Dad Jiang checked the time, 12:13 in the morning...

At this time, the doctor and nurse walked out. The nurse held a child in his hand. Dad Jiang excitedly walked forward and asked, "Is my wife okay?"

"It's okay. Fortunately, it was sent to the hospital in time."

"Then, this kid..."

"Oh, this child was born before the full moon, but fortunately he has a big life, but within these two weeks, he can't look after the child. The child is too weak and easily infected and sick."

"Good, good." Dad Jiang felt relieved when he saw that his wife and children were all right. Then happily ran to see his wife.

Jiang Qi was born at 00:09 on March 8

March 8

Women's Day

It seems that Jiang Qi will be depressed in the future

A/N: (Starting to write about Ke Yanjiangqi’s college story tomorrow, they fell in love at the university)

T/N: this chapter is supposed to be punished before other chapter in order to get the right position of the story and the author's work. However,In the website that I read raw,the chapters aren't in right order. This is what I can do for you guy. The chapters of this novel is not possible to be 176 after I checked in them. Some are A/N and a small extra which's this chapter. Also there are 5 extras but on some websites they published 5th extra two times and it make the chapters reach 176 but it not true for the number of the chapter.
Thank you for reading this novel.