150: intimate

Because they had to go to work the next day, Yang ShaoYu and Lin Zirui stayed at home for a long time in the afternoon, and went back in the evening. Brother Yang had to go to work the next day, and Yang Xiaode had to go to school, so they were with Yang Shaoyu. gone back.

All of a sudden the children went back, and the house was quiet. Lin Zirui looked at the parents who saw them at the door and said to Yang Shaoyu, "We will come back often in the future. I like to be with my parents( dad and madam  Yang ), and they usually have to  living alone is very lonely."

"Okay, we will come back often in the future, but my dad often goes fishing with friends, and my mom often drinks afternoon tea with friends, so don't worry about them being lonely." Yang Shaoyu held Lin Zirui's hand and put it to his mouth to kiss a bit.

"Ok."

It was already night when the two returned home. Fortunately, Madam Yang asked them to bring some side dishes back, so when they got home, they only had to cook and reheat the side dishes to eat.

Parked the car, Yang Shaoyu took out the side dishes in the rear compartment. Lin Zirui stood aside waiting for Yang Shaoyu. Suddenly saw two suspicious and familiar figures behind a car, much like his elder brother and second brother. Lin Zirui blinked. , The person behind the car is gone again, strange, is it wrong?

"What's wrong?" Yang Shaoyu watched Lin Zirui suddenly walked behind the car aside.

"It's nothing, I seem to have read it wrong." Lin Zirui looked for it, but didn't see his eldest brother and second elder brother at all. It is estimated that he had read it wrong just now.

"Then let's go up."

"it is good."

After the two got on the elevator, Brother Lin and Brother Lin, who were hiding, came out.

"Huh, I almost saw by Xiao Rui." Lin Erge breathed a sigh of relief.

"Okay, let's go back." Brother Lin and Brother Lin originally wanted to come and see Lin Zirui. Now that they see it, let's go back quickly. Later, Xiao Rui will find out.

When Lin Zirui and Yang Shaoyu returned home, Yang Shaoyu went to cook some hot dishes. Lin Zirui thought for a while and took out his mobile phone and made a call to Brother Lin.

The call was quickly connected, "Hey, Xiao Rui, what's the matter?"

"It's okay, just ask what are you and the second brother doing now?" Lin Zirui felt that he really saw the two elder brothers just now.

Brother Lin was also surprised, but Xiao Rui saw them just now? Glancing at Brother Lin, he calmly replied: "Now your second brother and I are on the way home from the company."

"Company? Isn't it the weekend today?"

"Oh, because it happens that the company is temporarily in business." Brother Lin panicked and forgot that today is the weekend.

"Oh, by the way, this week, you and your second brother will have a meal together. Last time I said I hadn't eaten together." Lin Zirui believed Brother Lin's words.

"Okay, then I'll hang up first."

Brother Lin hung up the phone and looked at the second brother Lin, "Xiao Rui said to have a meal together this week."