Chapter 116: buy gifts

On Sunday, Jiang Qi and Ke Yan woke up naturally when they slept. Jiang Qi wanted to go to the mall in the afternoon to give Ke Yan a Christmas gift.

Although there is still some time before Christmas, Jiang Qi wants to pick it first.

"Mine too?" Ke Yan looked at Jiang Qi who was wearing a coat.

"No, I want to surprise you." Jiang Qi put on his scarf.

"Well, be careful when driving." Ke Yan kissed Jiang Qi.

"Well, good, then I'm leaving." Jiang Qi went out and got on the elevator.

Seeing that Jiang Qi was gone, Ke Yan also planned to go out. The gift he wanted to give Jiang Qi had not yet arrived.

Jiang Qi drove the car to the mall, parked the car in the parking lot, thinking about what to buy?

Jiang Qi was wandering with no goal, and suddenly saw a person in front of him, huh? Isn't that Lin ZiRui?

Lin ZiRui also happened to see Jiang Qi, and Jiang Qi walked over, "ZiRui, what a coincidence."

"Yeah, I didn't go to work today. Come and go shopping." Lin ZiRui smiled.

"I'm here too, so let's go together."

"Okay." Lin ZiRui nodded.

Here are two Xiaoshou shopping in the mall, while on Ke Yan’s side, Ke Yan drove to a shop opposite the company, and a young man in a suit in the shop saw Ke Yan step forward and bowed respectfully. With a cry, "Mr. Ke."

"Ok."

Ke Yan entered the shop to check the decoration of the shop.

"Mr. Ke, I have already discussed with the boss, as long as you are satisfied, this shop can..."

The man was interrupted by Ke Yan before he finished speaking, "It's too small, so take the next store down, and also need to get through the upper floor, both stores."

"But this..." The man was a bit embarrassed, let alone whether the shopkeeper was willing or not, just for this location, there are two more shops, this...

"The price is not a problem, no matter how much it is, you must buy it for me."

"Okay, okay, no problem." Yeah, he thinks too much. Is the president of Keshi Group afraid that he won't make money without money? However, if there is President Ke's sentence, he must get it done and leave an impression on President Ke.

"After you're done, tear down all the decorations here, and then notify me after you're done, and you'll fix it in two days."

"Two days? But..."

"It's nothing, but if there is a problem, I will call someone else."

"No, no, I will do it."

"Ok."

Ke Yan looked at the time. It was still early. Jiang Qi shouldn't go back so quickly. After Ke Yan explained the situation, he went to another place.

And here Jiang Qi and Lin ZiRui found a place to sit down and have a drink after strolling for a while.

"I really don't know what to buy." Jiang Qi took a sip of his drink.

"I've almost figured out what to buy." Lin ZiRui had already decided after shopping around.

"What are you going to buy?" Jiang Qi asked.

"Some things." Lin ZiRui kept secret.

"Okay, then I'll go see it again, let's make an appointment next time." Jiang Qi said goodbye to Lin Zirui.

"Okay, make an appointment next time." Lin ZiRui also went to buy what he wanted.

And Jiang Qi is still wandering around aimlessly, and he has already given away everything that should be given. What should I give this Christmas?

Jiang Qi thought, suddenly saw a store, smiled happily, yes, buy this.

He wanted to give this to Ke Yan.

Jiang Qi went into the store and looked at it, and finally decided to let the clerk take the lettering.

Finally, when Jiang Qi returned home, Ke Yan had already returned. Jiang Qi put the things he bought in his coat pocket, and saw that Ke Yan subconsciously covered his pocket before letting go.

"I, I'll go up and change clothes first." Before Ke Yan spoke, Jiang Qi spoke first. Before he could finish speaking, he ran upstairs and went upstairs to find places to hide things.

But when Ke Yan downstairs saw Jiang Qi's reaction, he knew that Jiang Qi had already bought the gift, and was looking for a place to hide the gift.

When Jiang Qi hid the present and went downstairs, he found that Ke Yan had been looking at him. He was stunned, could it be discovered? It's impossible to think about it, "What are you looking at?"

"Look at you, come here."

Jiang Qi obediently walked to Ke Yan.

Ke Yan stretched out his hand and pulled Jiang Qi into his arms to sit.

"Do you like to open a bookstore?"

"Yeah." Jiang Qi nodded, "When I get old and retire, I will open a bookstore, read books, and grow old with you."

"No need to wait for retirement."

"What do you mean?" Jiang Qi didn't understand.

"Nothing." Ke Yan pressed Jiang Qi on the sofa and kissed him.

Jiang Qi was panting because of the kiss, and suddenly his head was confused. As Ke Yan kissed deeper and deeper, Jiang Qi couldn't remember what he was thinking of just now.

Here, Lin ZiRui bought a dozen big bags back, thinking about going to the mall again that day to buy all the things that he didn't buy.