Chapter 111: always together

Yang ShaoYu also heard about Jiang Qi's initiative to confess to Ke Dad. He never thought about his parents when he liked women before. First, he didn't plan to get married so early, or he didn't think about getting married, so naturally he didn't need to think about him. The parents are dissatisfied with the problem of the daughter-in-law. The second is that his parents want him to get married soon, so as long as he finds a girl who can have children, his parents will be satisfied.

But now it’s different. He wants to be with Lin ZiRui. He loves Lin ZiRui. If he wants to be with Lin ZiRui in good faith, he must pass the parental pass. But Lin ZiRui is a man. Now Yang ShaoYu is worried that his parents will disagree that he and Lin ZiRui are together.

If you are secretly together, let's not say that he doesn't want to, let alone Lin ZiRui's grievances and stay with him for a lifetime.

So now he has to think about his parents.

Speaking of parents, Yang ShaoYu also has an older brother and a younger brother, and the older brother is still married, and there is a three-year-old child. There is no need to worry about the end of the Yang family, so the relative difficulty will be lower.

Thinking of Lin ZiRui, Yang ShaoYu always feels better in some way. He was upset because of worry, but now he feels better, thinking of going to Lin ZiRui for dinner at night.

Lin ZiRui didn't need to be on the night shift today. He could leave work just after dark. When he walked out of the hospital door, he saw that Yang Shaoyu's car had just come to a stop, walking towards him with a warm baby in his hand.

"Where are you going to eat tonight?" Yang ShaoYu stuffed the warm baby into Lin ZiRui's hands.

Lin ZiRui's cold hands are a little warmer because of the warm baby, and his heart is even warmer. This feeling is really good.

"Buy food tonight and go home to cook and eat." Lin ZiRui suddenly wanted to do this. Like a lover, he went to the supermarket to buy food, went home to cook together, and then happily ate, and then ate fruit and watched TV,then sleep.

Get up the next morning and go to work together after breakfast.

This may be more like a newlywed.

Lin ZiRui likes this feeling, it is warm and happy.

"Okay, let's go to the supermarket near home first." Yang ShaoYu was naturally very willing.

When he arrived at the supermarket, Lin ZiRui put down the warm baby and got out of the car. As soon as he got out of the car, he felt the cold wind blow in from his neck, and his body suddenly became cold. Yang ShaoYu hurriedly took the scarf to help Lin ZiRui get around.

The two walked from the parking lot to the supermarket, holding a shopping cart at the entrance.

Yang ShaoYu pushed the car while Lin ZiRui and Yang ShaoYu walked side by side. There was heating in the supermarket and there were so many people. Lin ZiRui felt hot after walking for a while and took off his scarf.

"By the way, can you cook?" Lin ZiRui asked suddenly.

"A little bit." Yang ShaoYu occasionally cooks his own dishes, but most of the time it is made by the cook.