82

Chapter 82 - To Counter-attack Ke Yan?

Jiang Qi stayed for another two days before he finally returned with a good contract.

It has been raining for days and Jiang Qi is waiting for the car outside the airport with his luggage.

Li Jing stood by his side silently while Sun Ye looked at the rain, whining. "Why did I feel like this rain won’t stop for a very long time?”

“You should hold your tongue. To be honest, it has been raining non-stop from the beginning.” Li Jing also felt rather annoyed looking at the rain. Sun Ye continues to speak.

“Alright, alright, alright... Li Jie( sister Li) I will shut up now.” Sun Ye immediately jokes.

Jiang Qi smiled and walked forward. Suddenly a child ran over and hit Jiang Qi. The child was quite fat and because he was rather heavy, after he hit Jiang Qi he nearly tumbled over.

Because Jiang Qi carries his suitcase on one hand, he could only pull the child back with another hand. He never expected his action would land him on his ass and the child also fell directly on his leg.

The fat child got up and he was shy as he says sorry to Jiang Qi, "Brother, thank you." After he paused, he continues to say: "I am so fat that I drag you down." The little fat boy is still conscientious about his body.

Jiang Qi also got up and patted his buttocks. Then he felt his hands were wet and muddy. Because it was raining, everyone came into the airport with their shoes full of dirt. So the formerly spotless floor of the airport was tainted with muddy footprints and rainy water.

Luckily Jiang Qi was wearing a long coat. So his pants were not dirty but the coat became unwearable.

“It’s alright. Next time be more careful when you walk okay.” Jiang Qi wipes his hands on the dirty coat while talking to the boy.

"I’m sorry sir, the child is naughty." Suddenly Jiang Qi heard a beautiful magnetic voice talking to him.

Jiang Qi turned around and was surprised to see the person...how, how come this person looks a little bit like him?

"I will compensate you for your clothes." The man spoke once again.

"No, no need, just a small matter." Jiang Qi shook his head and said: "I’ll take my leave first." Then he took his suitcase from Li Jing’s hand.

The man holding the chubby child didn't say anything more. Jiang Qi walked away and heard the voice of the little chubby boy behind him. "Uncle, let's go."

Jiang Qi turned to ask Sun Ye, "Did you get a taxi?"

“Not yet.” When it’s raining, the taxi will always be in high demand.

“Then just wait for a while ba.”

"Manager, do you want to change your clothes in the bathroom." Li Jing pointed to the stains on Jiang Qi’s clothes.

"No, I will go home and change it again." Jiang Qi looked down at the stain on his clothes.

"Jiang Qi." A familiar voice called.

Jiang Qi looked up. "How are you here?"

"Looking at the bad weather, I am not at ease. That’s why I come to pick you up."

Ke Yan walked out of the car with an umbrella. He stops right in front of Jiang Qi and gave two umbrellas to Li Jing and Sun Ye.

With the umbrella, they put their luggage in the rear compartment of the car. Ke Yan and Jiang Qi were using the same umbrella and after putting his suitcase Ke Yan went to sit at the driver seat. Jiang Qi went to sit at the co-driver seat. But before he sits, he thought of something and took his jacket off before he sat on it.