143: first employee

To say that the company is now the most sensational and most discussed topic, it is: the president and Manager Jiang are kissing in the elevator.

At first, only the few people who saw it knew about it, and then the news was sent to the company group.

Of course, there is no president and Manager Jiang in this group. This group was created when the company employees discovered that the president and Manager Jiang had an "addictive relationship".

It gathered the middle and low-level employees of the company.

But even if the news was sent to the group, only few people believed it at first.

But then someone was discussing it, and gradually several people believed it.

That morning, Ke Yan and Jiang Qi were already late when they left home. Fortunately, they were not very far from the company, so it was not too late when they arrived at the company.

Getting out of the car, Jiang Qi held his waist with his hands, feeling sour.

"It's okay." Ke Yan helped Jiang Qi support his waist.

"It's okay, don't hug in the company." Jiang Qi refused to be too intimate in the company.

"You are about to leave your job, so you still don't want me to hug and hug in the company. I didn't want to do it before. Now everyone knows, I won't be like before." Ke Yan also expressed his attitude.

"I haven't seen you afterwards yesterday." Jiang Qi thought of the embarrassment in the elevator yesterday.

But yesterday, only Jiang Qi was embarrassed in the elevator. Ke Yan was thick-skinned, and others were watching the excitement.

Hearing this, Ke Yan still helped Jiang Qi to ask for it. Jiang Qi said he refused, but he did not refuse Ke Yan to help him support his waist.

The two got on the elevator, and the security guard in the parking lot sent the photos they had just taken to the group.

Because it was working time, there were not many people who saw it, but when they saw the picture that the security guard posted, people who didn't believe it before saw it at lunch break believed it.

These two people are so close in the company! What about people called single?

But there are two people who are not reconciled, and very depressed, how can they not see with their own eyes, they are obviously close to Jiang Qi. How everything is known only by looking at the messages sent by the group.

In the hospital, Lin Zirui was on the night shift last night. After changing the medicine for some patients in the morning, he went back to the office to get things and go home from get off work.

But unexpectedly, Lin ZiRui saw Brother Lin and Brother Lin in his office, with a few boxes of luggage.

Needless to say, he know what it means.

"Xiao Rui." Brother Lin saw Lin Zirui come in and stand up.

"Big Brother."