Chapter 95 - After Taking Advantage

While Jiang Qi was busy having breakfast, Yang Shao Yu had just woken up and soon became aware of throbbing pain in the lower region of his body.

He took a sharp inhale of breath, why was it still painful after one whole night?

Looking at Lin Zi Rui who was lying next to him, the pain seemed to grow even more… Still, he carefully pulled Lin Zi Rui closer into his embrace and began to think about what happened last night when he brought Lin Zi Rui home...

Last night, Yang Shao Yu had not taken any alcohol, but Lin Zi Rui had taken some. Yang Shao Yu had politely declined the Ke Family’s offer for them to stay the night, and taken Lin Zi Rui back to his place.

Lin Zi Rui had fallen asleep while they were still traveling back, and Yang Shao Yu had adjusted the car seat so he could sleep comfortably. When they eventually reached, Yang Shao Yu did not wake him, instead he picked Lin Zi Rui up, and carried him inside.

After placing Lin Zi Rui down on the sofa, Yang Shao Yu sat and stared at him for a while. It was only now that he could look at him from such a close distance, and so he just sat there and stared at him. Normally, if he got this close to Lin Zi Rui, this defensive aura would reflect from Lin Zi Rui’s eyes, and it made Yang Shao Yu feel quite frustrated inside.

Looking at Lin Zi Rui’s red lips, he felt a sudden urge build within him, and he lowered his head. Right now, the distance between his lips and Lin Zi Rui’s lips was less than two or three centimeters, just one more slight tilt of his head, and he would be able to kiss him.

There was a noticeable scent of alcohol on Lin Zi Rui’s body, and mixed somewhere in there was a faint hint of the smell of antiseptic.

Noticing this faint antiseptic smell brought an involuntary smile to Yang Shao Yu’s face, many said that doctors usually had a lingering smell of antiseptic on them. It seemed like this was true, but the smell on Lin Zi Rui was still quite faint.

Glancing at Lin Zi Rui who was still fast asleep, he looked utterly defenseless right now, and finally, Yang Shao Yu gave in to his desire and pressed a kiss onto Lin Zi Rui’s lips.

One kiss was enough to completely snap the last thread of his control, as he repeatedly kissed the other, each kiss growing deeper and more sensuous than the one before...

In his dreams, Lin Zi Rui suddenly felt a little breathless, as if something heavy was on his lips, blocking his nose, and preventing him from breathing normally.

Before Lin Zi Rui could react, Yang Shao Yu made his escape and detached himself from Lin Zi Rui’s lips. It was quite adorable to see, the sight of Lin Zi Rui trying to catch his breath while still fast asleep.

He reached out to caress Lin Zi Rui’s face, then got onto the sofa, arms and legs keeping him propped up, so that he was not lying on top of Lin Zi Rui.

He lowered his body and began to kiss him anew, but this time it did not stop just there. His hand was soon unbuttoning Lin Zi Rui’s shirt, although he only undid two buttons, before his hand snaked inside into his shirt. His palm gently traveled down Lin Zi Rui’s neck, firmly grasping his jaw so he could open his mouth, and their tongues were soon entangled together.

As he continued his downward journey of kisses, he left love marks all the way along Lin Zi Rui’s neck, while his other hand kept busy with lightly pinching the raised bumps on his chest. After pinching them, he would then open his hand so he could massage around that area, he really loved them so much!

He suckled at the skin from his neck all the way to Lin Zi Rui’s chest, undoing two more buttons as he pulled the shirt open. Now, Lin Zi Rui’s entire chest was exposed, and as Yang Shao Yu stared unblinkingly at the two pinkish nubs, his eyes seemed to darken. Especially when he noticed that because of his massaging and pinching, one side had turned a stunning red, and this made his nose fill with heat.