47.2

Chapter 47 Part 2 - Seven Year's Itch

Everyone walked into the private room, and each of them ordered a few dishes that they liked to eat or famously known here. With good food, how could there be no wine? So they ordered a few bottles of good wine as well.

The dishes didn't come up so fast but the wine came up first. Lin Zheng Rui opened two bottles of wine in one breath and when everyone cups was full, Huang Shi Xiong lead everyone to toast: "Come, don't say anything and drink this cup first. ”

All the managers echoed, but Jiang Qi tried to stop them: “ Wait for the dishes to come and drink ba. Like this will be easy to drunk.”

Jiang Qi knows that he easily drunk, and he hasn't been drinking recently. So, drinking a large cup of wine maybe will left him intoxicated especially without a padded stomach.

“No, not allowed. Jiang Qi, if you don't speak, I almost forgotten we have to punish you to drink. We will drink a cup but you have to drink two cups right now.”

Ah? Jiang Qi complaint incessantly in his heart. His situation right now can simply be summarize as " You reap what you sow. "

There's no way around it. So, under ‘compelling force’ of all the managers, Jiang Qi finished his two cups of punishment.

Everybody looked at Jiang Qi drink the two cups finished before they started to chat with each other again. Lin Zheng Rui, who was sitting next to Jiang Qi, asked him: “Are you okay."

“ I'm okay.” Jiang Qi shakes his head with somewhat blank expression.

A moment later, the dishes were served. Jiang Qi quickly clipped the food and eat it slowly. He refused to be drunk and fully aware his own bottom line is not great. He's afraid once he drunk, he would said something regrettable.

The dishes were delicious. Taking advantage of everyone’s attention on chatting and drinking, Jiang Qi eat vigorously. En...sure enough. It was so delicious.

“ Ai...I told you ah, this kind of wife, it was better not to be married with in the first place.”

Jiang Qi looked at Huang Shi Xiong flushed face and knew this fella should have been drunk silly. And looking at the number of wine bottles in front of him, the amount he drank shouldn't be small either.

Huang Shi Xiong continued his rambling: “ As they say a wife is not as good as woman outside. After marriage your wife will wait for you at home, tried to control you and made you listened to their words all the time. It was annoying.”

“Yes, yes, yes... you're right.” Several other people nodded in agreement.

Jiang Qi frowned: "What are you talking about? Your wife stayed at home helping you to take care your family, why did you speak about them this way."

Huang Shi Xiong shook his head. " Manager Jiang, you don't know because you have not married."

"Yeah, it's true. Later when you got married, definitely your situation would become like this as well. You should take our words for it." Wang Pu said.

Jiang Qi's irritation wanted to burst out, but Lin Zheng Rui stuffed a cup of wine in his hand and said: “ Well, well...enough chatting, let's toast and continue to drink.”

“ Good! Everyone lets drink……”

Do not know how many cups he had drank afterwards,  Jiang Qi felt dizzy and wanted to go to the bathroom.

Jiang Qi stood up and walked to open the door. Lin Zheng Rui saw that Jiang Qi was so drunk and blurred, quickly went and helped him out. " Manager Jiang, are you okay?"