39

Chapter 39 - The First Intimate Contact

“Jiang Qi… there’s a beauty looking for you downstairs.”

Jiang Qi just came back from outside once again open the door and went out. Recently there's often someone called out to Jiang Qi to come out because there’s beauty looking for him. Every time Liu Hao would tease Jiang Qi : “Your luck is not small ah.”

Always looking for Jiang Qi is Mo Lu. Starting from last week, everyday Mo Lu and Ma Tong came looking for him to have a meal. So, these few days Jiang Qi continuously tasted delicious food of restaurants and hotels in the city. Jiang Qi also discover originally these 2 people really a master of eatery. No, should be said 3 people. Still have to add Yang Shao Yu in the mix. Instead of saying they can really eat, it was appropriate to say they know where to find good food. They know where the delicious foods are and these days eat and drink with them, Jiang Qi felt like he has gained a few more pounds.

But towards Jiang Qi getting fatter, Ke Yan to take delight in this matter. If not, he would not picked up foods and put it in Jiang Qi’s bowl and ask him to eat more.

Once Jiang Qi reach downstairs, Mo Lu grasped Jiang Qi and walked away. Jiang Qi asked: “Where are we going to eat today.”

“Hey...today we are not going out to eat. Me and Ma Tong will cook for you all to eat.”

“You girls still know how to cook?”

For Jiang Qi surprised, we cannot fully blame it on him. These days of getting along with Mo Lu and Ma Tong, they actions seems to reflect the description of ‘big missy of rich family whose ten fingers never touch the spring water.’

Jiang Qi for the sake of his own safety asked in a low voice: “Really can eat?”

“You dare to suspect this sister?” Mo Lu’s hand went to Jiang Qi’s face and pinched him. Then she cried ‘aiya’: “Your face... how come it is so smooth and so tender? Better than even my skin.”  

Jiang Qi took her hand off: “What is very smooth and tender. I am a man oh... how could my skin be better than yours.”

Mo Lu still wants to say something but being interrupted by one voice: “What are you doing?”

Mo Lu glanced over the source of that voice and found a boy holding on books leaning at the side of a tree looking at them. Oh wow… If not because Mo Lu from small has been used to  see from time to time Ke Yan’s striking and incomparable handsome actions, perhaps this time she will blow a whistle and  molest the boy in front of her.

However, he obviously won’t let himself to be molested by Mo Lu, because at this moment Ye Xing Wei’s face appeared serious.

“Ye Xing Wei… what are you doing here?” Jiang Qi asked.

“Nothing… just on the way back to dormitory.” After, he looked at Jiang Qi and said : “Come back early.”

“O…” Jiang Qi nodded.

After Ye Xing Wei’s silhouettes has been far, Mo Lu and Jiang Qi side by side to leave while asking him in lower tone: “Did you knew that person just now?”

“Hmm...he stay at the upper berth of my bed.”

“Room mate ah, oh….”

In fact she thinks the significant encounter was quite weird, much weirder compared to Ma Tong’s weirdness.

Location to eat is Ke Yan’s house. But once reached his house only Jiang Qi knew, originally they haven’t even buy the ingredients to cook.

“Right now, I’m going to go out to buy ingredients. So, Jiang Qi you just rest and wait for a while at the sofa.” Mo Lu trying to drag Ma Tong from the sofa  as she refuse to go out with her.