Chapter 104: find someone

* Dark Green is Mo Lu

Sun NianQing sat on the chair, looked at the computer, frowned. She thought that men would be attracted by beauty. She was confident about her appearance, but Ke Yan didn't seem to be attracted by her at all. , Jiang Qi, Sun NianQing thought of this name, and the frowning brows became even tighter.

"Heh, Sun NianQing, do you really think that Ke Yan would like it based on your looks?" Wang SiQi laughed mockingly in the office, thinking that she would have a lot of skills, isn't it the same?

Leaving aside Jiang Qi and Ke Yan who are working, Yang ShaoYu is worrying now and said that he is going to date Lin ZiRui, but recently I haven't had a chance. No, anyway, I have to go on a good date.

Yang ShaoYu made up his mind and decided to call Lin ZiRui for a date. The phone rang. Yang ShaoYu frowned as he looked at the caller ID on the phone. There was a bad feeling in his heart. It seemed that the date would not be possible again.

Answering the phone, a familiar voice came from the other end, "Xiao YangZi, are you in love? Are you still a man?"

"Yeah, yeah." Yang ShaoYu said weakly.

Dark Green and Ma Tong on the other end of the phone sat in the taxi and went straight to Ke Yan Company.

As for Dark Green and Ma Tong, they have been too busy to come back since they were arrested by their dad last time. They have to attend various introduction banquets and learn to manage the company, so there is no time to return.

Now they finally sneaked out, they decided to play enough, because they will take over the company again when they go abroad, and it must be impossible to play around at that time.

As for why he ran back to China like this, because when he emailed Jiang Qi, Jiang Qi said that Yang ShaoYu had someone he liked, and that person was still a man.

At first, Dark Green and Ma Tong didn't believe it, but Jiang Qi couldn't lie. After believing, the two wanted to see the person who accepted Yang ShaoYu's heart.

They took a taxi to the Koch Group and asked the security guard at the door to help them remove their luggage. As Koch's senior security guards, they naturally knew these two.

Put the luggage at the front desk first, and the two took the elevator to the 39th floor.

The employee who just arrived at the front desk looked at the back of the two and asked seniors secretly, "Who are they, they are so beautiful."

"They are very familiar with the president and Yang ShaoYu, so you must be as respectful to them as the boss." The receptionist said.

"Well, but I don't know if they are the president and Yang Te helping his girlfriend." The second female at the front desk also joined the discussion.

"It can't be." The third woman shook her head.

"How do you know?" asked in unison.

"Because I think the president and Yang ShaoYu should be seductive with men." The female three eyes stared.

"Cut~" Everyone cut, forgetting that this person is a rotten woman.

Ke Yan had known from Yang ShaoYu that the two were coming back, so he was not surprised when they suddenly appeared at the door of his office.

Dark Green was a little disappointed about this, and Ma Tong immediately took off her high heels and sat on the sofa.

"Why are you back?" Ke Yan stopped working and sat on the sofa to chat with the dark green Ma Tong and Yang ShaoYu.

"Of course I came to see Xiao Yangzi's boyfriend." Dark Green reached out to Yang ShaoYu.

"What are you doing?"

"Picture, show me the picture of that person, let me see if they look good." Dark green really wanted to take a look.

"I won't show you, in short, he looks very good-looking, don't bother him." Yang ShaoYu is afraid that these two people will mess up, what if Zi Rui is scared and run away?

"Do you think we really can't find out who he is?" Dark Green snorted.

And since just now, Ma Tong has not spoken because she is texting Jiang Qi: Jiang Qi is coming soon, there is a fox in Ke Yan's office.

Jiang Qi was stunned when he saw the text message. It was not because of the vixen on the text message, but because he was surprised that they came back.

Stand up, walk out, take the elevator to the 39th floor.

Others saw Jiang Qi going to the elevator without raising their heads. They looked up when Jiang Qi got on the elevator, and he said, "I'm only going to the 39th floor."

Everyone nodded.

At this time, Jiang Qi went to the 39th floor, saw Dark Green and Ma Tong, and said in surprise: "You really are back."

"Well, Jiang Qi, come and hug us, miss you so much." Dark Green and Ma Tong stretched out their arms.

Jiang Qi stepped forward and hugged them.

Dark Green blinked at him while Jiang Qi lowered his head. Jiang Qi reacted immediately and whispered in Dark Green's ear, "xx hospital."

Dark green nodded.

Jiang Qi let go of his hug and sat down, and chatted for a few more words. The dark green couldn't stand it anymore, so he took Ma Tong and said he was leaving first.

"Let's leave after get off work together." Yang Shaoyu suggested.

"No, we have to go to get more clothes first, this time we came back with a few clothes." The dark green eyes deceived without blinking.

"Okay, then I'll go to work first." Yang ShaoYu still has a lot of work waiting for him outside.

Dark Green and Ma Tong took advantage of Yang ShaoYu's no doubt, and left, stopped the taxi and headed to the hospital where Lin ZiRui was.

In the previous email, Jiang Qi said that it seems like Lin ZiRui, Dark Green and Ma Tong went to the hospital. Although they know the hospital and name, what department are they in? What floor is it on?

Dark Green and Ma Tong watched in front of the hospital and called Jiang Qi to ask.

However, the phone call was connected, but no one answered.

Dark Green hung up and decided to go in and look for it.