164: Happy new year

On the morning of New Year's Eve, Jiang Qi was sleeping in a blanket, but was woken up by Jiang's mother early.

"Get up soon, go to the market to buy seafood with your brother. There are a lot of things today. After buying seafood, come back and help with things." Jiang Ma knew that Jiang Qi was afraid of the cold, so she didn't dare to lift Jiang Qi's quilt directly, behind the quilt. She patted on his quilt slightly.

The quilt was thick, Jiang Qi couldn't feel it at all, but opened his eyes in Jiang Ma's voice, and yawned sleepily.

"I know, I will get up now." Jiang Mi sat up in a daze, and quickly put on his sweater.

Seeing Jiang Qi got up, Jiang's mother nodded in satisfaction, and then went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Jiang Qi would wake up after doing it in bed again, and then slowly get out of bed to wash.

When he walked out of the room, Jiang Lu, who happened to be in the opposite room, also yawned.

It seems that he hasn't got enough sleep.

After Jiang Qi and his brother, Jiang Lu finished their breakfast, they went out and drove to the seafood market.

Because of the New Year, they bought everything at home, but seafood must be bought on the same day.

There were also more people in the seafood market than usual. Jiang Qi and Jiang Lu squeezed the crowd to the stall to buy.

The Jiang family likes to eat seafood, so they buy a variety of seafood, and the portion is relatively large.

Every New Year, the price of seafood doubles, even the usual seafood costs 70 or 80 per catty, let alone seafood such as abalone and sea cucumber.

The seafood market was crowded, and finally came back after buying the seafood. Jiang Qi and Jiang Lu helped Jiang Ma and Jiang Dasao to deal with the seafood first.

At this time, Dad Jiang took out the Spring Festival couplets he bought. Jiang Qi helped Dad Jiang to put the Spring Festival couplets together. He took a small chair and placed it outside the door. Jiang Qi stood up, and Dad Jiang helped him to see whether it was correct.

The neighbor at the opposite door just opened the door and came out to post the Spring Festival couplets. He saw Dad Jiang and Jiang Qi saying hello in the Spring Festival couplets, and then chatted with Dad Jiang. The hostess at the door asked Dad Jiang, "Jiang Qi has a girlfriend? Do you want me to introduce one to him? "

Jiang Qi just wanted to answer, and Dad Jiang answered first, "No, XiaoQi has an object, but thank you for your concern."

The hostess of the door said hurriedly, "Just as long as there is an object."

Dad Jiang smiled.

After the couplets were all posted, Dad Jiang said hello to the neighbor on the doorstep and went into the house with Jiang Qi to help Jiang's mother.

When the Jiang family were busy with the coming of the New Year, Ke Yan got up in the morning and had nothing to do. Although it was the New Year and the servants were on vacation, two or three families stayed to help during the day when they lived not far away.  Aunt Li's family lives in Ke's house, so almost every year, Aunt Li's family and Ke's family will cook the New Year's Eve dinner together.