Chapter 107: Contrast

Although he was depressed, Yang ShaoYu obediently sent Lin ZiRui to the hospital without complaining.

I had to wait for him in Lin Zirui’s office as before, but Lin ZiRui insisted on Yang ShaoYu to go back today, "You go back first, and you have to go to work tomorrow. I will call my second brother to pick me up when the hospital is finished. Enough."

"It's okay, I can rest in your office." Yang ShaoYu thought that Lin ZiRui would take him to supper when he was hungry.

"Go back quickly." Lin ZiRui didn't say anything, and drove Yang ShaoYu away directly, "If you don't go back to rest, get out."

"Don't don't don't, I'll go back and rest now." Seeing Lin Zirui's anger, Yang ShaoYu said quickly and left after speaking.

Before he went back, he bought some pastries and milk and put them on the desk in Lin ZiRui's office before leaving.

After getting in the car, Yang ShaoYu listened to Lin ZiRui's words and went home to rest.

Second, Mo Lu  and Ma Tong in Ke Yan's family have not yet adapted to the jet lag and have no strength to go crazy, so they fell asleep early.

When he went to bed, he gave Jiang Qi a CD-ROM and said mysteriously, "This is a gift we carefully prepared for you and Ke Yan."

"What is this?" Jiang Qi asked, holding the CD.

"I can't tell you now, you'll know after reading it."

"So mysterious?"

"This is a classic movie that we finally found. We must watch it." After speaking, he went to the room to sleep.

Holding the CD, Jiang Qi looked at the mysterious smiles of the two, and the smiles were slightly wretched...

After taking a shower, Ke Yan and Jiang Qi lie on the bed. Ke Yan reads books and Jiang Qi watches TV. They are still watching family idol dog-blood dramas.

At the beginning of the TV, it was said that the heroine found her husband cheated, and then ran to the river to meet the real hero. As a result, the hero was married and ran out after a fight with his wife. Then the hero lost his memory as soon as he was beaten. , He fell in love with the heroine when he lost his memory, but quickly recovered his memory and found that he was married and was not with the heroine. Then the heroine was constantly misunderstood as a vixen...and the heroine The younger sister married the male lead’s younger brother, and the male lead’s younger brother took his pregnant girlfriend home to live in.

Jiang Qi didn't really like to watch it. He was just bored and wanted to see how the story developed. He saw the hostess and sister constantly talking about divorce on TV, but they never got divorced.

Ke Yan was so quarreled by the sharp quarrels on the TV that he couldn't read his book, so he watched the TV and watched with Jiang Qi in his arms, "Does it look good?" Ke Yan really couldn't see anything good, especially the quarreling all the time. He started arguing since he picked up the book and read it, and now he is still arguing,

"Not bad." Jiang Qi yawned as he said.

"are you sleepy?"

"Well, but I don't want to sleep yet."

"Let's watch TV, and go to bed after watching TV." Ke Yan helped Jiang Qi raise the quilt and cover it.