154: eat

Big brother Lin and Brother Lin were both afraid of being late, and they were looking forward to having dinner with Lin Zirui today, so they left the company and came here very early.

It's just that Lin Zirui asked. How could Big Brother Lin say that he was here a long time ago, so he said, "We have just been here for a while."

"That's good, come in quickly." Lin Zirui took out the key and opened the door.

When he entered the house, Lin Zirui turned on the light, and Brother Lin followed up.

Brother Lin looked at the decorations and sofas in the house, and he found it good and a little familiar.

Yang Shaoyu put the ingredients into the kitchen first, and then came out to greet him formally. He stood in front of Lin Zirui and took Lin Zirui's hand, and bowed his head to say hello, "Big brother, 2nd brother, this is Yang Shaoyu. Although we were not happy when we met for the first time, You are Zi Rui’s eldest brother and second brother and  my eldest brother and second brother, second brother, I’m so sorry that I beat you last time."

Although Yang Shaoyu admitted wrong and sorry, the second brother Lin was unhappy when he heard Yang Shaoyu's words, and his first impression of Yang Shaoyu was not good, so his face was a bit ugly.

Brother Lin nodded, "It's all you need to deal with Zirui."

"Brother don't worry." Yang Shaoyu assured.

"By the way, brother, brother, what would you like to drink?" Lin Zirui asked.

"Anything."

Lin Zirui was about to go to the kitchen to prepare a drink, Yang Shaoyu stopped Lin Zirui, "I'll go, you accompany the eldest brother and the second brother to chat."

"Okay." Lin Zirui sat down, and the second brother Lin immediately asked, "Is this kid really good to you?"

"Of course, Shaoyu is very nice to me." Lin Zirui took off his scarf and jacket, and he likes to wear a sweater if it is not cold in the room.

"That's good." Brother Lin nodded, feeling that the room was hot.

"Do you want to take off your coat?" Lin Zirui asked the two elder brothers, hanging up his coat.

Brother Lin and Brother Lin also took off their coats, "The heating in this room is too hot."

"Then don't turn the heating down a bit." Lin Zirui adjusted the heating to not so hot.

At this time, Yang Shaoyu made a good cup of tea and brought it out to Lin Zirui, and then gave Lin Zirui the other hot cocoa.

Lin Zirui took it and put it on the table and unbuttoned Yang Shaoyu's coat, "Hurry up and take off the coat."

Yang Shaoyu took off his coat, and Lin Zirui went to hang it up. Yang Shaoyu went to the room and came out soon, took a furnishing plush coat and put it on Lin Zirui, and went to cook.

Brother Lin and Brother Lin didn't understand why he would wear a jacket for Xiao Rui when it was so hot, Brother Lin asked, "Xiao Rui, it is so hot, do you want to take off your jacket."