92: Love Children

Lin Zi Rui yawned and planned to go home soon after he went back to his office. But, as soon as he opened the door, he saw Yang Shao Yu was inside. Lin Zi Rui’s drowsiness was wiped out from his face. Why did this fella appear in front of him so early today? He originally thought he would leave early today and avoided seeing him.

He took off the white coat on his body while ignoring Yang Shao Yu's bright smile towards him.

Wearing an outer jacket and taking his keys, Lin Zi Rui prepared to leave when Yang Shao Yu stopped him. "Don't go home first, follow me to a place.”

"Shouldn’t you go to work today?" Lin Zi Rui frowned.

"It’s Saturday, I'm not working today."

"Oh, I still got another shift and will be working late. Right now I’m just going out for a meal first." Lin Zi Rui made excuses.

"I already asked! You don't have other shift anymore today."

Lin Zi Rui stared at Yang Shao Yu.

Yang Shao Yu pulled Lin Zi Rui's hand and walked out, "Let's go."

Lin Zi Rui pulled his hand out from Yang Shao Yu’s claw, and Yang Shao Yu willingly let go. Then he walks side by side with Lin Zi Rui.

"How are you? Did you wear it already?" Ke Yan knocked on the dressing room door.

"Well, I’m done." Jiang Qi's voice came from inside the door.

Jiang Qi opened the door and standing in front of Ke Yan in a white suit. Jiang Qi adjusted his clothes while asking, "Do I have to wear it like this?"

"Um." Ke Yan helped Jiang Qi to fine-tune his tie.

Ke Yan squeezed Jiang Qi's face and said, "Don't be nervous when you see my parents today."

Jiang Qi froze and his face changed for a moment while Ke Yan looked at him in a good mood, "Let's go."

"Um." Jiang Qi took the gift and keep up with Ke Yan.

When the two arrived at Ke family’s home, the venue was almost ready. Ke Yan took Jiang Qi into the house. It was the first time Jiang Qi came to Ke Yan’s family home and he was curious to see everywhere. Really big was his first impression he had of this house.

"I'll show you around in a while." Ke Yan took Jiang Qi's hand when he saw his eyes wandering around, blindly walking.

“En.”

"Where are the flowers? Will it arrive soon? Get the ribbons out." They heard voices coming from the inner house as well as busy footsteps coming and going.

Jiang Qi slowly pulled out his hand which was being held by Ke Yan.

" Young master." An elderly housekeeper came out, followed by three or four women in servant’s clothes, all holding things in their hands, which should be used to decorate the party venue.

The old man in housekeeper's clothes respectfully called Ke Yan Young master.

"Uncle Fu." Ke Yan called out to the old man.

"I'm still thinking about when you will come back just now, young master." Uncle Fu spoke to Ke Yan with a smile. Jiang Qi listened to their conversation and knew that their relationship should be quite close.

"This is ..." Uncle Fu looked at Jiang Qi waiting for introduction.

" He is my……"

"I'm his friend." Jiang Qi timely interrupted Ke Yan's words, fearing that he would say something like ‘this is someone I like’.