Chapter 105: Go to your house to sleep

"Excuse me, is there a doctor named Lin ZiRui?"

Fortunately, the two of them are not stupid, and know to ask the nurses' station.

"Oh, Dr. Lin ZiRui is in the orthopedics department on the third floor." The nurse said with a smile.

"Thank you." The two thanked them and went to the orthopedics department on the third floor.

"What does Lin ZiRui look like?" Ma Tong said suddenly in the elevator.

"I don't know, but he should be very beautiful."

Lin ZiRui behind them, "..."

Lin ZiRui originally went downstairs and took things, but in the elevator he heard two unknown women talking about him.

"Uh, do you know me?" Lin ZiRui was born.

The voices of Dark Green and Ma Tong talking, and at the same time turned around, "Are you Lin ZiRui?"

Lin ZiRui nodded with a good temper.

"Oh." A voice of unknown meaning.

"..." Lin Zi Rui felt cold.

"We are Yang ShaoYu's sister. We are not the kind of his own. We came to you just to see what you look like."

Not your biological sister, is that a friend? And want to see what he looks like?

Thinking, the elevator arrived, and a few people got off the elevator. Lin ZiRui was stunned when he heard Yang ShaoYu's three words, and then unconsciously became a little nervous, "Hello, I am Lin ZiRui, what do you call it?"

"Oh, I am Mo Lu."

"Ma Tong."

"Oh, I still have to go to work now. If you don't dislike it, come and sit in my office."

"okay."

Lin ZiRui took the two to his office, and went to work after having two cups of tea.

This was a busy time, but for a long time, when Lin ZiRui ran back to the office, both Mo Lu and Ma Tong were gone, only Yang ShaoYu sat there alone.

"Huh? Where's your friend?"

"Oh, they left beforehand."

Yang ShaoYu was originally at work, but he didn’t know why he was a little uneasy. Suddenly he thought whether the two would come to the hospital to find Lin ZiRui, so he asked Ke Yan, gave him the job, and left work early. After I came to the hospital, I saw the two people in Lin ZiRui's office.

After that, the two people drove away, and then waited for Lin ZiRui in the office, planning to wait for ZiRui to get off work and have a meal together, maybe they could go shopping together and watch a movie date together.

"Oh, I wanted to go to dinner with them." Lin ZiRui believed Yang ShaoYu's words.

"That's a coincidence, what time do you get off work?"

"It's all right now."

"That's great, let's go have a meal together."

"Yeah." Lin ZiRui thought of having said that he had eaten together before.

When he walked out of the hospital, Yang ShaoYu immediately held Lin ZiRui's hand. If he didn't hold him in the hospital, he was afraid that Lin ZiRui's colleagues would see that it would be bad for Lin ZiRui.

"What are we going out?" Lin ZiRui asked without refusal.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I want to eat hot pot, the weather is cold, eat hot pot to warm up."

"Okay, I know a very good hot pot restaurant." Yang ShaoYu is now saying yes no matter what Lin ZiRui said.

Yang ShaoYu took Lin ZiRui to the hot pot restaurant he frequented for hot pot. Lin ZiRui likes spicy food, but he can't eat too spicy, so if you order slightly spicy, Yang ShaoYu can eat it, so Yang ShaoYu will eat whatever he orders.

Lin ZiRui didn't have a big appetite, so he was full after eating for a while, drinking soup and watching Yang ShaoYu eat.

Yang ShaoYu looked at Lin ZiRui after he was full and found that Lin Zirui was blind with dark circles under the eyes, "Shall I send you back?"

"Huh?" Lin ZiRui thought that Yang ShaoYu wouldn't let him go back.

"Tired." Yang ShaoYu touched the dark circles under Lin ZiRui's eyes.

"It's okay." Lin ZiRui felt warm and moved. Yang ShaoYu's gentleness toward him, his care for him, and his care for him are different from the care of the two brothers. It made him feel that Yang ShaoYu only had him in his heart. , Only care about him, this is a feeling of love.

He lowered his head and smiled, "Okay, send me back."

"I'll take you back." Yang ShaoYu didn't hear the meaning of Lin ZiRui's words.

Until he got into the car, Yang ShaoYu drove the car in the direction of Lin ZiRui's house.

"Go back together tonight?"

"Huh?" Yang ShaoYu was taken aback.

"I'm going to sleep at your house tonight."

"Huh?" Yang ShaoYu was completely silly now, what did Zi Rui mean? Isn't it what he meant?