125: Trust me

Jiang's family, Jiang's father and Jiang's mother couldn't sleep, Yun Hui coaxed the son who went home to go to sleep first, and Jiang Lu couldn't sleep either. It was totally exciting. How can you not find someone to share with such an exciting thing? ? The person to share with was of course Xiao An, so Jiang Lu picked up the phone to call Xiao An, but no one answered the phone, Jiang Qi could only send a text message to Xiao An:

——Didn’t the president come to my house for dinner today? In fact, it's more than just eating, he and my brother came out.

——Really, the two of them wanted to confess their love to each other by my parents.

——The president was later hit by a hole in the head by my mother, but it protected my brother very well.

——My brother is 100% accepted, the president is the offensive.

Jiang Luyi sent several text messages to Xiaoan, but no text messages came back. He could not help cursing, "Where is this stupid Xiaoan."

As a result, she waited for text messages, and fell asleep while waiting.

Jiang Qi woke up once in the middle of the night and touched Ke Yan's forehead. The doctor said that he might have a fever. He took medicine once in the hospital. If he had a fever in the middle of the night, he would take anti-fever medicine.

Fortunately, Ke Yan is in good health and does not have a fever.

"What's wrong?" Ke Yan was awakened by Jiang Qi.

"Look to see if you have a fever."

"It's okay, go to sleep." Ke Yan took Jiang Qi into his arms again.

"Yeah." Jiang Qi fell asleep again.

The next day, Jiang Qi woke up very early. He wanted to sleep for a while, but he couldn't fall asleep anymore and didn't move, for fear of waking Ke Yan.

Don't know what the fuck is doing now? have you woken up? Or is it because he didn't sleep much all night? Don't you want to see him?

With his back to Ke Yan, Jiang Qi felt sad as he thought about it, but it was really impossible for him to leave Ke Yan.

Jiang Qi sighed, he stopped before he sighed halfway, and it would be bad if he heard it by Ke Yan. Fortunately, Ke Yan is still not awake.

"Don't sigh." Ke Yan, who didn't know when he woke up, kissed Jiang Qi on the neck from behind.

"Well, does the head still hurt?" Jiang Qi turned around and faced Ke Yan.

"It doesn't hurt, don't worry." Ke Yan squeezed Jiang Qi's hand.

"What should I do if I go to the company tomorrow?" Jiang Qi touched the bandage on Ke Yan's forehead.

"Just do it." Ke Yan obviously didn't care.

"Yes, others dare not ask you in person."

"Do you want to go home today?" Ke Yan asked suddenly.

"I don't know." Jiang Qi looked at Ke Yan.

Ke Yan looked directly into Jiang Qi's eyes, "Go back, we must let my mother agree with us to be together, I hope you can be happy, don't want you to be depressed because of your family."

"Okay, let's get up, and then go back after breakfast." Jiang Qi smiled.

This is the second time going home with Ke Yan. Yesterday's mood was completely different from today, but Jiang Qi still pressed the doorbell.

Why ring the doorbell, because Jiang Qi left the key at home and didn't bring it out.

It was Jiang Lu who came to open the door. Seeing Jiang Qi and Ke Yan smiled, "Brother, you are here, come in."

"Little Green." Jiang Qi smiled gratefully.

"Thank you" Ke Yan also thanked Jianglu.

Jiang Lu smiled silly.

"Who?" Jiang Ma's voice came from the room.

"Mom, it's me." Jiang Qi said.

There was no voice from Jiang Ma, and after a while, he said, "You go."

Jiang Qi felt sour, "Mom..."

"Let me think about it, you go first, I don't want to see you now."

Jiang's words made Jiang Qi's eyes red instantly and his nose was sour, but Jiang Qi didn't cry. He was not a woman and wouldn't cry so easily. Jiang Qi took a deep breath.

Ke Yan took Jiang Qi's hand, "Let's go first, let Mom think about it."

"Well, Xiaolu, let's go first."

Jiang Qi said goodbye to Jianglu.

"Okay, I will definitely support you." Jiang Lu reluctantly let Jiang Qi and Ke Yan go.

Back in the car, Jiang Qi leaned on the seat tiredly, Ke Yan kissed the corner of Jiang Qi's eye, "If you are sad, then cry, let me cry."

Jiang Qi didn't want to cry at first, but felt uncomfortable in his heart. When Ke Yan said that, he threw his face into Ke Yan's arms and cried out, "Will Mom not want me?"

"No, she is so angry now because she loves you, she can't want you, trust me, I promise, she will forgive us before Christmas."

"Really?" Jiang Qi unreservedly trusted Ke Yan.

"Really, trust me, Jiang Qi." Ke Yan hugged Jiang Qi tightly.

"Okay." Jiang Qi kept nodding, and wiped his tears on Ke Yan's clothes.

Jiang Lu sent her brother and her husband away, yes, brother, Jiang Lu silently decided to call it Ke Yan.

Going back to the room, picking up the phone, wanted to see if Xiao An had returned a text message, but found that the phone did not know what it had turned off.

Plug in the charger and charge it for a while. The phone rang as soon as it was turned on. After unplugging the charger, Jiang Lu answered the phone, "Hello."

"Do you know how many calls I made to you, what you said is true? "Xiao An's voice came on the other end of the phone.

"It's turned off, charging now."

"Is what you said true?"

"Yeah, brother and brother came again just now, but my mother drove them away."

"What? That won't work, you must think of a way to get your consent." Xiao An was anxious.

"I'll find a way, I can only wait for my elder brother to come back and persuade my mother to join my dad."

"Well, but I can see them when I go to the company tomorrow. This excitement is even more exciting than when I see an idol\(≧▽≦)/, I never thought they were really together." Xiaoan hopes to be there soon Tomorrow, we must give Jiang Qi a good heart.

In any case, be sure to come on.