Chapter 93 - Adopting a child (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞

Where on earth are you taking me?”  Lin Zi Rui asked when they're already in the car.

"Go to your godson's one year old birthday party."

 "He’s your godson not mine! Why should I go with you?" Lin Zi Rui stared out of the window.

"Because you are his godmother ah." Yang Shao Yu answered without thinking.

Even as he heard Yang Shao Yu’s answer, Lin Zi Rui’s eyes continued to look out of the window, as if he hadn't heard anything. After a long time he finally spoke, "Why did you say it like that?"

"What's why?" Just as they happened to stop at the red light, Yang Shao Yu stopped to look at Lin Zi Rui.

"Nothing." Lin Zi Rui answered dryly.

Why did everyone always turn back when I already gave up?

Perhaps what he lacks most is courage. When he was pursuing Yang Shao Yu before, he felt that he had consumed all his courage in one go. So right now even if he wanted, he may not have the courage to respond to Yang Shao Yu’s enthusiasm anymore.

Ke Xin was reading a book upstairs. This habit is pretty similar and can be said has cultivated Ke Yan’s behavior as well.

Lan Ru Yin walked in and sat on the chair, sulky. Her expression was solemn. It was rare to see her like this, so Ke Xin put down his book and took off his glasses, asked: “ What happened to you?”

" Nothing! Your good son is back." Lan Ru Yin said in resentment.

 " With Jiang Qi?"

 " How do you know?"

"Didn’t I told you before I’ve met with him last time? Such a good boy." Ke Xin rarely praised others.

"Humph, how do you know that he is a good boy." Lan Ru Yin paused and continued, "but it's true that he is quite fine, if only ..." Lan Ru Yin shook her head and messed up her freshly made hair.

Ke Xin hasn't seen his wife being so irritated for a long time. " What's wrong exactly?"

"It’s nothing! I'm just not very satisfied with this hairstyle." Lan Ru Yin left the study room and planned to fix a new hairstyle for her hair.

Ke Xin looked at Lan Ru Yin's back thoughtfully. Didn’t she sat at the dressing table last night and look at the mirror for a long time and said she was very satisfied with the hairstyle?