Extra-1

Hiccup——" Xiaoan came home from the wedding banquet, while hiccuping, she took off her high heels, put on cotton to help the wall and walked into the room. After halfway, she suddenly threw her bag on the ground, and then her hands on hips "haha" Hahahahahaha." She laughed.

She had just returned from the wedding of Ke Yan and Jiang Qi. Today, she was so happy. The CP who had been optimistic about it got married and invited her to the wedding.

I was so excited, Xiaoan thought she could go downstairs for a few laps.

"Hiccup——" After another alcoholic hiccup, Xiao Ann took out her mobile phone and directly sat on the ground, boarded the company forum and company employee group, and posted the photos taken at the wedding today.

After the post, Xiao An was drunk and leaned on the sofa. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. She accidentally drank too much alcohol tonight, which made her feel a little uncomfortable.

Xiao An's mother was woken up by Xiao An in the room just now. When she came out to see, Xiao An fell asleep on the sofa without any image, still full of alcohol.

She walked over and slapped Xiao An's butt hard, and babbled: "I'm so old, there is no girl at all, and you still drink so much alcohol." Then, shehelped Xiao An up. Fortunately, Xiao An's mother was fat enough and half. Support Xiao An's body, help her back to the room to sleep.

At this time, everyone who saw the picture posted by Xiaoan could not sleep at all, okay?

Damn——, what the hell is going on, I’m not dreaming, right? However, this turned out to be true! !

Everyone was blown up now. Although they knew that the president and Manager Jiang were classmates and that they had a good relationship, they never thought that they were lovers.

Also, when did the two people start this relationship? Are they blind? No one noticed it unexpectedly.

But at this time, the few people who already knew the truth were happy in their hearts. If they hadn't known it long ago, they must be as shocked and unbelievable now like everyone else.

When Wang SiQi saw this photo, she felt even more black. Although she understood most of her heart, she still felt too unwilling to see the photo of the two of them getting married.

Sun NianQing was shocked. She originally thought, how could Ke Yan's family accept Jiang Qi, and how could Ke Yan dare to openly hold a wedding with Jiang Qi?

Are you not afraid of the media?

However, it is true that Sun NianQing looked down upon Ke Yan too much. How could Ke Yan be afraid of this?

Moreover, with Ke Yan's ability, the media will naturally make good things.

And Xiaoan, who only got up until noon the next day, turned on the phone and was surprised. What happened to so many messages on the phone? Xiao An clicked on the message and looked at it, and she was going crazy now.

She she she, what did she do last night?

Xiao An hurriedly revoked all the photos he sent, but many people have already saved the photos, especially the girls in the company, some girls even turned the photos into mobile phone wallpapers.

Xiao An hesitated to tell Jiang Qi that she was in trouble, but think about it, today Jiang Qi and Ke Yan are going to spend their honeymoon, isn't she upset their mood by calling them now?

Xiao An thought for a while, or sent a text message to Jiang Qi. After all, she got into trouble, how can she not tell Jiang Qi?

At this time, Jiang Qi and Ke Yan hadn't boarded the plane. After receiving Xiao An's text message, Jiang Qi showed Ke Yan the phone, and Ke Yan replied with three words after reading it-it doesn't matter.

Xiao An was immediately relieved when she received this reply, but Xiao An who knew Jiang Qi soon guessed if this was the CEO's reply?

Soon, the holiday was over, and it was the day to go to work. On the first day of work after the holiday, no one was late. Everyone seemed to have an appointment and came to work early in the morning.

As soon as they arrived at their jobs, some female employees took advantage of their free time to make coffee in the pantry and gossip, "I thought it was from PS when I saw the picture." Female employee A said while pouring water.

"I was completely shocked, okay? Sure enough, all good men like men." Female employee B said regretfully.

"In fact, think about it, will they be together very early? Are the president and Manager Jiang not university classmates? Will they be together when they were in university?" I have to say the truth about this female employee.

"How could it be possible that if the university were together then wouldn't it have been together for many years?" someone retorted.

"How can it be impossible? Thinking about it now, I know why the president is still indifferent when facing the big beauty of Manager Wang. There is someone in Yan's heart." Even if Wang SiQi didn't say it, everyone with a discerning eye knows Wang SiQi's Think carefully about that.

"Yes." Everyone nodded.

Suddenly, a female employee said with a little regret, "I have been thinking that even if the president's wife is not me, she will be a beautiful woman. Unexpectedly, the president's wife is a man." In fact, young women in the company have no illusions. How about being able to be with Ke Yan? Good-looking, rich, and clean.

Is it the Prince Charming in my mind?

At this time, the two of everyone gossip were on their honeymoon abroad, and it would take two days to come back.

Therefore, Yang ShaoYu, who is going to be busier than usual once the holiday is over, can only hope that Ke Yan can come back soon.