37

Chapter 37 - The Love Coat

“Is there something?” Jiang Qi asked.

Qiao Mi Er blushed and grabbed onto her clothes much harder as if to tear the clothes into pieces.

With his experience last time talking to Qiao Mi Er, Jiang Qi knew there’s no use to force her to speak. He can only be patient waiting for her to open up.

Then Qiao Mi Er continue to talk: “Actually today that person looking for you is me. I...I...I… I want to finish up my words that I didn’t say last time.”

“What words?”

“.......I…...I.”

“It’s okay. You do not need to be so nervous.” Jiang Qi said.

“N.” Qiao Mi Er seems to be encouraged by Jiang Qi and her speech becomes much more smoother. “You...still remember the days of military training ba?”

Jiang Qi nodded: “What happened?”

“That...that...that time in military training because it’s too hot and I fainted right on your body. You...you still remember ba?”

Jiang Qi seriously thinking and it seems like really have a girl fell onto him but he did not remember that girl was Qiao Mi Er. Looking at her face seriously thinking about such a meritorious deed, Jiang Qi weakly replied: “I remember that time someone fell onto me but I did not remember who was it.”   

Qiao Mi Er shook her head: “In fact, this thing I want to tell you for quite some time, but have no chance. Actually at first I did not pay...pay...pay attention to you but did not know when I actually even, even, even, even…..”

Even what? Inside, Jiang Qi couldn’t help but to urge her to say.

“Even actually will like you.”

Jiang Qi still thinking what Qiao Mi Er in the end wanted to say to him. But he never expected she will resolutely  say it out loud. So, his reaction was a bit late. But when he finally realize what she has just said, he suddenly felt not good.  

Why want to like him? It never cross Jiang Qi’s mind Qiao Mi Er would like his own. No… should be said he never think in that aspect. Jiang Qi wants to refuse Qiao Mi Er but he do not know how to say it. Jiang Qi knew he do not like Qiao Mi Er but he know he has to refuse it early, so he start to talk…..

But Jiang Qi has not yet open his mouth, Qiao Mi Er shyly run away. Watching her silhouette leaving, Jiang Qi helplessly close back his mouth and thinking: looks like I have to wait for the next time meeting to say it clearly.

“Hey, Jiang Qi.”

Jiang Qi felt his back being patted and voice of a girl calling him. So he turned around and discover beside the two girls previously looking for him, there were several others female students that he has not met before.

“Anything?” Jiang Qi asked.

They glance at him and then one of the girl seemingly acted as the big sister talk: “Tomorrow you come here and give your reply to Mi Er. Mi Er will be waiting right here for you.”

One of the girls then warned him: “ You cannot refuse her ah, she likes you for quite some time already.”

Jiang Qi silently looking at the girls leaving back with a headache: “But I do not like her ah.”

Jiang Qi is very tangled. He do not know what to do and because of that he didn’t even realize he was standing at the same spot for nearly half an hour while the cold wind blows. Finally his body cannot withstand the cold and sneezed, afterwards only he comes back to reality and go back.