142: rely

Because of embarrassment, Jiang Qi didn't call Ke Yan all afternoon.

Jiang Qi feel so embarrassed to take the elevator when he was off work, so he took Ke Yan's exclusive elevator to the parking lot.

Ke Yan was already waiting for him in the car. Jiang Qi asked as soon as he got in the car, "How did Xiao Feng know?"

"You forgot? When Xiao Feng came to deliver the documents."

Jiang Qi remembered that at that time Xiao Feng came to the house to deliver the documents, and then he found it, and he also knew that he patted his head, "How can I forget it completely? My memory seems to be a bit poor recently, and I might have to fill my brain. "

Ke Yan knocked Jiang Qi on the head.

Then start the car.

"What to eat for brain? Walnuts?" Jiang Qi was still thinking about this question.

"Don't worry about it, it's better to be stupid." Ke Yan couldn't help joking when he saw Jiang Qi like this.

"I do this because I don't have to worry about anything or worry about it when I'm with you, so some unimportant things are forgotten." Jiang Qi worry, such an important thing was forgotten, but...
"Ke Yan, Did you forget it too."

Ke Yan glanced at Jiang Qi, there was no embarrassment on his face, "I forgot."

"Unexpectedly, you also forgot. It seems that I am not stupid, but you got up ahead of me. After all, I am too dependent." Jiang Qi reflected, and then suddenly wanted to try it alone instead of relying on Ke Yan. What will happen. "I want to sleep alone tonight."

"why?"

"Because I am so dependent on you, and I have to go to work by myself tomorrow."

"No way."

"Why?" Jiang Qi protested.

"I am not used to not sleeping with you, and I can't sleep well. The important thing is that you are afraid of the cold when you sleep?" Ke Yan didn't want to sleep separately from Jiang Qi.

"It's so decided, and the weather hasn't been very cold recently. Turn on the heater and warm the baby. It won't be cold. And I don't want to rely on you so much."

"Aren't you dependent on me?" Ke Yan didn't understand.

"It's good, but I have been relying on you so much. I don't think it is good, and I also want to rely on you sometimes." Jiang Qi doesn't want to rely solely on Ke Yan, he also wants to occasionally when Ke Yan is tired he (KeYan)can rely on him.

"..." Ke Yan was silent. He understood Jiang Qi's heart, but he wanted Jiang Qi to rely on him.

The two had nothing to say, so they went home.

How long it has been, the two felt a bit cold.

But the Cold War was a Cold War, and when he got out of the car, Ke Yan still helped Jiang Qi wrap the scarf he had forgotten.

When taking a bath, Jiang Qi also helped Ke Yan prepare his clothes.

However, when sleeping, Jiang Qi still hugged the pillow and prepared to go to the guest room to sleep.