152: intimate

In the past few days, the number of people in bookstores has gradually increased. In addition to buying books, there are also many people reading books.

Jiang Qi also got busy gradually, and hurried back to the bookstore after eating with Ke Yan at noon. Ke Yan also went to Jiang Qi Bookstore to help.

After get off work in the evening, Ke Yan drove the car to the door of Jiangqi shop. When he opened the door of the bookstore, he saw two or three people in the bookstore.

And Jiang Qi is helping a customer who buys books calculate the money and put the books into paper bags.

Seeing that Ke Yan is here, see if there are anyone else in the store, there are two or three children and parents downstairs, and there are also people upstairs.

Of course, the guests could not drive them out, so he said to Ke Yan, "Wait for me."

"It's okay, I'll wait for you, don't worry." Ke Yan stood in front of Jiang Qi, separated by a cash register between the two.

When Zhu Zihao came down from the second floor with a book in his arms, he saw a man in a suit standing in front of the cash register, looking down at the boss, while the boss was sitting on a chair in the cash register, looking up and chatting with the man. The smile is sweet.

Zhu Zihao found that as long as the boss was with this man, the whole person was different, and he often laughed.

And that man Zhu Zihao didn't know who it was, he just thought he was handsome.

Putting the book away, Zhu Zihao couldn't help but glanced again, and saw that the man suddenly bent over and touched the boss's face. Zhu Zihao wondered how he moved so... uh, dear.

The reason why Ke Yan touched Jiang Qi's face suddenly was because Jiang Qi's face was very red, so he couldn't help touching it, Jiang Qi was startled, "What are you doing?"

Ke Yan raised his eyebrows, "touch you."

Jiang Qi also touched his face, "What's wrong with my face?"

"Why is it so red?"

"Maybe it's been in the heater for a long time." Jiang Qi stretched out as he said.

Ke Yan glanced at Jiang Qi's forehead.

After waiting for a while, the guests were almost gone, and Jiang Qi put on his jacket and got off work.

Walking out of the bookstore together, Jiang Qi closed the door and said to Zhu Zihao and Wang Xiaoyu, "See you tomorrow."

"Goodbye boss."

After bidding farewell, Jiang Qi quickly got into Ke Yan's car, it was too cold outside.

Wang Xiaoyu left with her bag, but Zhu Zihao glanced at Jiang Qi and Ke Yan who were in the car, are they going home together?

Lin Zirui didn’t have a rest this weekend, so he was transferred to rest tomorrow. Because he said he would invite his eldest and second elder brothers to have a meal at home, Lin Zirui said, “Shao Yu , I would like to invite my eldest and second elder brothers to have a dinner at home tomorrow. I will be off tomorrow. I will go shopping during the day, and how about you come back to cook at night?” Lin Zirui’s cooking skills are not as good as Yang Shaoyu’s.