Extra-3

Ye Xingwei Jiang Bai fanwai 1

At night, Ye Xingwei looked tiredly at the time. It was already past eleven, turned off the computer and rubbed his eyebrows.

Picked up the jacket and left the office, planning to go back to rest.

When he got to the parking lot, walked out of the elevator, and just took out the car keys, he was suddenly hit and fell to the ground.

Ye Xingwei lay on the ground and didn't react for a while.

After the reaction came over, he got up abruptly but couldn't get up, only to realize that there was a person on his body.

Ye Xingwei pushed the person on him, but the person didn't respond.

"You, are you okay?" Ye Xingwei saw that the person on him moved his head, so he reached out and pushed him.

"I, I'm fine." The person in his arms whispered in a low voice.

Ye Xingwei waited, but he didn't see what he meant to get up.

"Since it's okay, why can't you get up?" Ye Xingwei said impatiently.

"Yes, I'm sorry." The boy who was pressing on Ye Xingwei quickly sat up, but he was still sitting on Ye Xingwei, and he was still sitting in an awkward position... Below his butt is Ye Xingwei's most sensitive position.

"You..." Ye Xingwei wanted to wake him up, but was startled when he saw the blood on the boy's face, and he successfully swallowed back what he was going to say next.

"I'm sorry." The boy was holding his nose, "You got your clothes dirty."

Ye Xingwei lowered his head and looked at his clothes when he heard the words. There was indeed a blood stain on the white shirt.

He sighed. Ye Xingwei felt tired. "You get up first..." Before he finished speaking, the boy sitting on him moved and took out a tissue to stop the bleeding from his nose.

Ye Xingwei has a black line. I have never seen such a person, who can stop bleeding when sitting on someone else.

The boy moved again, "I'm sorry." His voice was dull because his nose was blocked. After speaking, the boy remembered, but because his feet were a little numb, he didn't get up all of a sudden, he sat down again, and moved his hips inadvertently.

Ye Xingwei felt that it would be bad if it continued like this, "Can't you get up?" Patience has been exhausted. Ye Xingwei has never been a good-tempered person, only when he was in front of Jiang Qi before he would get better.

The boy hurriedly got up, because his legs were a bit numb to prevent it from being like before, so he got up on Ye Xingwei's shoulder.

Ye Xingwei stood up from the ground and picked up his jacket, feeling very bad.

It may be because of Jiang Qi's relationship. Whenever he thinks of Jiang Qi, he always feels that he was too stupid to grasp the opportunity, but now it is useless to think about it. Jiang Qi is already has Ke Yan.

The more he thought about it, the more irritable Ye Xingwei pulled his hair. He didn't want to drive back by himself, so he called the driver to drive.