Chapter 103: Soup

Jiang Qi knew that his cooking skills were not good enough. This time he wanted to replenish Ke Yan's body, so he didn't want to make unpalatable foods for Ke Yan.

Jiang Qi originally wanted Aunt Li to cook soup, but Aunt Li's daughter-in-law gave birth to a child, and Aunt Li wanted to help confinement, so she didn't come to cook.

Who on earth are you looking for? I can't do it by myself. Aunt Li is not free, so who can I call?

Jiang Qi suddenly thought of Jiang's mother. By the way, you can ask her for help. Jiang Qi called Jiang's mother and said, "Hey, Mom, help me make some soup. It's better to replenish the body."

"Why do you want to drink soup all of a sudden? I used to force you to drink it, but didn't drink it." Jiang Ma wanted to make some soup in her heart when she heard Jiang Qi said that she was making soup.

"Well, I didn't drink it, it was my friend, or the one who lived with me."

"Oh, okay, I'll start buying vegetables later." Jiang Ma thought that Jiang Qi's friend was still his boss, and he must have a good relationship, like Ke Yan? And Ke Yan usually takes care of Jiang Qi, so what soup should he make?

Jiang's mother hung up the phone, thinking about what soup she was going to make.

Jiang Qi hung up, thinking about going home tomorrow to get the soup, just to give Ke Yan at lunch.

Going home at night, Jiang Qi took a shower and said to Ke Yan, "Tomorrow morning, I will take a half-day off. You can go to work first."

"Something?" Ke Yan helped Jiang Qi blow his freshly washed hair.

"Well, something."

"Where to go?"

"Go home. Go back to the company before noon."

"Well, I'll take you back tomorrow."

"No, I'll go back by myself." Jiang Qi's hair was blown dry, and Jiang Qi took the hair dryer and wanted to help Ke Yan blow it.

After getting it right, the two lay on the bed to go to sleep, Jiang Qi lying in Ke Yan's arms, surrounded by a warm feeling.

Put your feet on Ke Yan's feet, Ke Yan clamped Jiang Qi's feet. In winter, Jiang Qi's feet were cold, but Ke Yan's feet were very hot.

Jiang Qi's cold feet absorb the heat of Ke Yan's feet, which are more useful than warming babies.

"Is it cold?" Ke Yan hugged Jiang Qi's quilt tightly to prevent the cold wind from entering the quilt.

"It's not cold." Jiang Qi shook his head.

It is good if Jiang Qi is not cold. Ke Yan hugs Jiang Qi and lets Jiang Qi sleep comfortably.

The heating is on at home, and because Jiang Qi is afraid of the cold and the quilt is very thick, Ke Yan is not usually afraid of cold, so he feels very hot now, but thinking of Jiang Qi's cold feet now, and usually getting sick when he catches the cold. He dare not say it is hot.

If Jiang Qi knew that Ke Yan was very hot, he would definitely change the quilt to a thin layer, but Ke Yan would definitely not say it, because Jiang Qi would be cold, and would not take the initiative to say it when it was cold.