153: I will help you remember

Lin Zirui took a taxi to the gate of Jiang Qi's shop. When he got out of the car, he recognized that this must be Jiang Qi's shop, because the shop's signboard was written with the plain words'Jiang Qi's Tree Nest'.

Lin Zirui looked at the wooden door of the bookstore, and looked at the outside wall. He was attracted by the decoration of Jiang Qi's entrance.

He took a look, opened the door and entered the store, and at a glance saw Jiang Qi sitting on the sofa and reading.

Jiang Qi had just returned from Ke Yan, and when he saw Lin Zirui coming, he stood up and smiled: "Why are you here?" Jiang Qi didn't expect Lin Zirui to come.

"I heard Shaoyu say that you opened a bookstore, just come and have a look, and come home with Shaoyu in the evening." Lin Zirui also smiled.

"It's cold outside." Jiang Qi gave Li Lin Zirui a warm pack on his lap.

Lin Zirui took it with embarrassment, but didn't say thank you. It seemed too polite to say thank you.

"What would you like to drink?"

"It's okay." Lin Zirui didn't choose.

"Then drink hot milk tea." Jiang Qi poured a cup of milk tea to Lin Zirui. Lin Zirui took a sip and looked at the decoration of the store. When he saw the murals on the wall, he took a few more glances. "These paintings are so special. , Is it to draw you and Ke Yan?"

"Yes." The painting on the wall has now become the most special and eye-catching decoration in the bookstore.

"It look alike." Lin Zirui recognized Jiang Qi and Ke Yan at a glance.

"I also think it's very similar. The Q version of Ke Yan looks really alike. When I first met, his face was like that, cold and inaccessible, but after getting along, I found that such a person is really good." Jiang Qi couldn't stop when he talked about Ke Yan.

Lin Zirui laughed when he heard it. When he first saw Ke Yan, he thought how to get along with such a cold person, but he soon understood that Ke Yan only changed his expression when he faced Jiang Qi. He very gentle, which is completely different from who he treating others.

The two chatted with one another. Although they didn't meet many times, the relationship was still very good, because the two people had similar personalities and were easy to get along with.

So Lin Zirui spent the afternoon chatting with Jiang Qi in the bookstore. When Jiang Qi was busy, he would read the book by himself or help. Time flies quickly, and it’s almost time for Yang Shaoyu to get off work. Lin Zirui and Yang Shaoyu posted A text message told Yang Shaoyu that he was waiting for him at Jiang Qi Bookstore.

Yang Shaoyu said he would leave work early today, so he received Lin Zirui's text message when he was about to leave work.

After reading the text message, Yang Shaoyu was surprised. He didn’t expect Zirui to wait for him at Jiangqi Bookstore. He thought Zirui would go to bed in the afternoon, but Yang Shaoyu speeded up his packing and put the important documents in the cabinet and locked it. .

After talking to Ke Yan, he left work, drove the car out of the parking lot, and stopped outside the Jiang Qi Bookstore.

As soon as Yang Shaoyu entered the bookstore, he saw Lin Zirui who was reading with his back facing him. Although he was facing away, Yang Shaoyu recognized Lin Zirui from the back. Lin Zirui only wore a sweater. His neck was white because of he lowered head. On the neck, Yang Shaoyu looked a little pity, when he usually kissed Zirui's neck, he hadn't done it on the back of the neck, so maybe you can see that Zirui's neck has the hickey on his neck.