90: Buy Toy

"Why are these corianders often appeared on the food recently." Jiang Qi complained to Ke Yan as he watched his favorite dish being contaminated with a lot of coriander when they were eating in the company cafeteria.

"I'll go and change another dish for you." Ke Yan replied as he stood to go.

"No need de. I’ll just pick out the coriander. The other dishes should probably have coriander on it as well."

"It seems that the cook had recently changed. But eating coriander is also good for health."

They both unconsciously turned towards the voice and they saw it was Sun Nian Qing who had spoken just now.

Sun Nian Qing put her plate on the table and said with a sweet smile, "Can I sit here?"

Jiang Qi nodded, but Sun Nian Qing’s eyes only has Ke Yan in it. Ke Yan looked up and said, "Whatever."

Sun Nian Qing laughter turned even sweeter and she sat down right in front of Ke Yan.

Jiang Qi’s mouth twitched and he wrinkled his nose as Sun Nian Qing sat next to him. Her body perfume is just too strong for him.

Ke Yan thought Jiang Qi looked cute when he wrinkled his nose.

Jiang Qi lowered his head and picked out the coriander. But, even if the coriander has been picked out, the flavor was still there and his appetite slowly diminished.

"Manager Jiang hates coriander ah?"

Sun Nian Qing asked when she saw Jiang Qi’s reaction.

"En, I don't like the flavor."

"In fact, the tastes are quite good. But some people like it, and some people don't. What do you say Ke Yan?”

"Um." Ke Yan lightly replied.

"In fact, I don't hate coriander’s flavor as well. In this regard, it seems I'm very similar to Ke Yan ba."

Jiang Qi couldn't help but glance at Sun Nian Qing when he heard what she just said.

"Hurry up." Ke Yan saw Jiang Qi watching Sun Nian Qing and he tapped on Jiang Qi's plate, urging him to eat quickly.

Jiang Qi’s face was slightly gloom as he speaks, “My appetite is gone. Later I’ll just buy some bread to eat.”

"Then, Manager Jiang should go and buy it now. It’s not good for your stomach to be hungry." Sun Nian Qing’s words came out laden with concern.

"Then I'll go and buy it first, and I'll come back later." Jiang Qi also felt he was rather hungry.

"Alright quickly go. Don't forget to buy milk as well."

Sun Nian Qing lowered his head to eat but her mind was reeling. Ke Yan really cared about Manager Jiang.

The place where Jiang Qi was buying bread is near. He bought a sandwich and a bottle of chocolate-flavored milk.

When he returned to their seat, Jiang Qi saw Sun Nian Qing was sitting next to Ke Yan. And their proximity was too close. Their upper body seems almost sticking together.

Jiang Qi raised an eyebrow and walked quickly towards them. He deliberately cleared his throat aloud as he neared them.

When Sun Nian Qing heard his abrupt disruption, she looked up and saw Jiang Qi returned from buying bread, and she separated her body a little farther from Ke Yan's.

"Manager Jiang, you are back?" Sun Nian Qing took another bite of her coriander’s dish.

Jiang Qi watched her and felt that his mouth was full of coriander’s flavor, which made him feel uncomfortable.