132: holding hands in the company

After eating, Jiang's mother asked the two of them to stay overnight and go directly to work tomorrow.

The two stayed and returned to the room. Ke Yan took out the phone and found that the phone was out of power. He charged it with Jiang Qi's charger for a while before turning it on.

As soon as he turned it on, he saw a dozen caller IDs, click on it to see, besides Yang ShaoYu's and Xiaofeng's.

Call Yang ShaoYu first.

Yang ShaoYu on the other end answered the phone, "Ke Yan, did you forget that you are going to have a meeting this afternoon? Why can't you get through on the phone? Xiao Feng called me this afternoon."

After Yang ShaoYu said this, Ke Yan remembered it and frowned, "Forget it. The phone is dead."

"Sure enough, you can only never  forget about Jiang Qi."

"The meeting will be held tomorrow." After Ke Yan finished talking with Yang ShaoYu, he hung up.

"You go take a bath first." Jiang Qi gave Ke Yan a set of pajamas.

"Yours?" Ke Yan took the pajamas.

"Well, but my pajamas are too small, so I won't give you my brother?" Jiang Qi is smaller than Ke Yan, but Jiang is similar to Ke Yan.

"No, just use yours, other people's clothes are uncomfortable." Ke Yan is not used to other people's things, except Jiang Qi's.

There is no separate bathroom in Jiang Qi's room, so he can only go to the bathroom outside the room.

After taking a shower, Ke Yan wore Jiang Qi's pajamas. It was really too small. Even if the pajamas were worn wide on Ke Yan, he still felt a little tight.

Ke Yan returned to the room, Jiang Qi looked at it, "I wear it loosely on me, and it shrinks by one size when it on you."

"you're too skinny."

"A lot of meat has grown recently."

"Really?" Ke Yan asked Jiang Qi to sit on his lap and touched Jiang Qi's waist. It was soft and warm, and very comfortable.

"Itches." Jiang Qi twisted in Ke Yan's arms.

Ke Yan pressed Jiang Qi on the bed and kissed Jiang Qi's face and mouth, "The mouth is sweet, what did you eat just now?"

Jiang Qi thought for a while, "I ate mung bean cake."

"How to eat after eating, and what to do if you accumulate food and feel uncomfortable?"

Jiang Qi raised his head and kissed Ke Yan, blocking his long-windedness.

After a kiss, Ke Yan wanted to say something. Jiang Qi kissed him again and licked Ke Yan’s lips with his tongue. Ke Yan felt his lips itchy. Jiang Qi had already hooked his tongue. It is rare that Jiang Qi was so passionate. Ke Yan had long forgotten about Jiang Qi's food. He hugged Jiang Qi to deepen the kiss.

Before he knew it, Ke Yan's hand had reached into Jiang Qi's clothes and lifted up Jiang Qi's clothes.

"Button button--" The sudden knock on the door made the two of them move. Jiang Qi was even more startled. He quickly got off Ke Yan and straightened his clothes. "Go in, come in."