165: Visit

Because Jiang Qi went to bed late last night, Jiang Qi was awakened by Jiang's mother early in the morning and after eating the longevity noodles, he crawled back to bed and went to sleep.

According to custom, a bowl of longevity noodles and two eggs must be eaten on the morning of the first day of the new year.

On the other hand, Ke Yan got up very early. After eating the noodles, he said to Mom and Dad Ke and put up the big and small packages of gifts and drove to Jiang's house.

At the door of Jiang's house, it was Jiang Ma in an apron who came to open the door.

Jiang Ma smiled happily when she saw Ke Yan come so early, "Ke Yan, come so early, come in."

Ke Yan entered the room and smiled and said to Jiang Ma: "Mom, Happy New Year."

"Good, good, so good, happy new year."

Ke Yan, who hadn't been praised by his elders for so good in many years, was stunned, and then smiled.

Putting the gift on the table in the living room, Jiang's mother saw it and said, "This kid, he will come, what other gift do you bring?"

"Mom, this is a little bit of my heart, don't be so polite with me."

Hearing what Ke Yan said, Jiang's mother smiled happily, "I'm so sensible, XiaoQi is still sleeping, and went to bed after getting up in the morning and eating noodles."

"Really?" Ke Yan smiled, "Jiang Qi is usually tired from work, so let him sleep, just because I have something to discuss with you and dad."

"Look for me?" As soon as Ke Yan's voice fell, he heard Dad Jiang's voice.

Dad Jiang was reading in the study just now and he heard Ke Yan's voice coming from the living room. He happened to hear Ke Yan talking about him.

"Yes, Dad, happy new year, I have something to discuss with you and mom."

"Come in, then." Dad Jiang asked Ke Yan to talk in the study.

With a bag of things in his hand, Ke Yan entered the study with Dad and Ma Jiang.

But at this time Jiang Qi was still lying on the bed and sleeping, not knowing what Ke Yan was talking about with Jiang Dad and Jiang Ma.

After talking with Mom and Dad Jiang, Ke Yan first walked out of the study, leaving Dad and Mom Jiang to talk in the study.

When Ke Yan walked out of the study, Jiang Lu just came out to pour some water. Seeing Ke Yan, the sleepy bugs were all driven away immediately, and immediately he doesn't sleepy at all.

But Ke Yan didn't see Jiang Lu and went straight into Jiang Qi's room.

Jiang Lu hesitated when he saw it, put down the water glass, and quietly walked to the door of Jiang Qi's room to eavesdrop.

T/N: I like this kind of brother,⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

When Ke Yan entered Jiang Qi’s room, he saw a bulge on the bed. Jiang Qi was completely buried in the quilt, only his head was exposed. When he walked in, he found that Jiang Qi’s nose was stuffy in the quilt. Ke Yan Help Jiang Qi quickly pull the quilt down.