163: Go home for the new year

It's almost the New Year, and the company is always busy before the holiday, and even Ke Yan has to work overtime.

Today, Ke Yan has to work overtime. Jiang Qi still closed the store early. It's such a cold day to let the employees go home early.

After locked the door, Jiang Qi went to the company to find Ke Yan.

It used to be noisy in the company at this time because it was the off-get off work time of the employees, but these days it was very quiet at this time, and everyone was sitting in their posts and working overtime.

Jiang Qi took the elevator to the 39th floor. Several secretaries were all staring at the computer, but he didn't see Yang Shaoyu. Jiang Qi didn't bother them, and went straight into Ke Yan's office.

As soon as Jiang Qi entered the office, he saw Ke Yan frowning at work.

KeYan doesn't even notice when he came in.

Walked to Ke Yan's desk, bent forward and touched Ke Yan's frown.

Ke Yan was stunned for a moment. He looked up and saw that it was Jiang Qi. He stretched his brows loosely, "When did you come?"

"I just came here, why did you frown?"

"Nothing, frowned unconsciously..."

"Oh, what about Shaoyu? Why didn't you see him?" Jiang Qi thought he didn't see Yang Shaoyu.

"His brother is back, today their family have dinner together."

"Oh, then go to work, I will sit here and wait for you."

Ke Yan continued to work. Jiang Qi sat on the sofa and read a book. After sitting for a while, he got down. He was tired after sitting on his stomach for a while. He turned around and lay on the sofa to read. Moved down, then fell to the carpet on the floor, and fell asleep all at once.

Unknowingly time passed, it was already eight by the time Ke Yan looked up from work.

Seeing Jiang Qi lying on the sofa asleep, Ke Yan walked to Jiang Qi and squatted down, touched Jiang Qi's face, and quickly sorted out the files and locked the important files.

Put the suit jacket on Jiang Qi, then carefully picked up Jiang Qi.

Jiang Qi didn't know how well he slept, but he didn't even wake up.

Several beautiful secretaries outside looked at the time and found that it was past nine o'clock. Why is the president still not off work? If the president is not off work, they can't get off work either.

Just as they thought this way, the door of the president's office opened, and they saw the president walk out holding a person.

The secretaries were stunned,why didn't they see Manager Jiang coming here?

The few unmarried single secretaries are simply exhausted. They are still thinking about how to deal with their parents' questions when they go home without a boyfriend. Manager Jiang is really happy. Unexpectedly, the president turned out to be a peerless man, usually cold, only with lovers,so gentle in front of him, even so gentle and considerate.