84

Chapter 84 - Wedding Banquet Joke

“Come to eat barbeque?” Ke Xin, Ke Yan’s father asked him. 

"En. Did you bring the little fatty to eat?" Ke Yan also stood up as his father came.

"En. This is?" after he answered Ke Yan’s question, Ke Yan’s father shifted his eyes to Jiang Qi.

Jiang Qi felt nervous and his heart seems to beat a little faster. He quickly stood up and greeted Ke Yan’s father. “ Hello, how are you.” 

Ke Yan saw Jiang Qi looking nervous, quickly appeased him by putting his hand on Jiang Qi's back.

Ke Xin frowned and he suddenly remembered where he had seen Jiang Qi. It was the one who fell down at the airport yesterday.

"Hello." Ke Xin nodded to Jiang Qi. Seeing his son's action just now, they seem to have a good relationship.

"Do not bother you. Next time you go home only we talk." Ke Xin finished speaking and he sat back on the table with the little fat guy.

Jiang Qi sat back stiffly. 

"So nervous?" Ke Yan put the remaining grilled meat into the Jiang Qi’s plate.

Jiang Qi peeked at Ke Yan’s father once again and said. “Who would have thought we would stumble upon your father when eating a barbeque.”

“It’s a very good coincidence.” Ke Yan nodded.

At the other table, Ke Xin is pouring water for the little fat guy and his eyes fall to Jiang Qi's body. 

Both people had not many things to eat anymore. So, soon they were ready to go. Before they went back,  they go to Ke Yan’s father and said goodbye. 

Back home, Jiang Qi took out the suit he just bought and wanted to hang it up.

He found that there’s another bag except for the one that he bought. When he opened the bag, he saw the white suit he had tried before. 

"Ke Yan, Ke Yan." Jiang Qi went downstairs looking for Ke Yan. Ke Yan sat in the living room to read his mail.

"What's wrong?" Ke Yan put down the computer.

"When did you buy the white suit. Why I didn't see it when you paid the money?"

"I let them wrapped it out when you tried the black suit."

"Then, what set should I wear the day after tomorrow." Jiang Qi deliberately asked Ke Yan.

"Do not wear this white suit outside." Ke Yan looked at Jiang Qi.

"Then, why did you buy it?" Jiang Qi sat next to Ke Yan.

“So, in this case… then let you wear it when you follow me back to see my parents ba.” 

Speaking of his parents, Jiang Qi remembered what happened at the airport yesterday and told Ke Yan about it.

Ke Yan listened and smiled. "I didn't expect it to be so clever."

Jiang Qi also nodded. "Fortunately, my performance yesterday should not be too bad."

Ke Yan touched Jiang Qi’s head and say. "You are very good. My father will like you, so don't worry."

Jiang Qi did not say, but his heart has been very tight since he saw Ke Yan’s father tonight.

Jiang Qi smiles and leaned his head on Ke Yan’s shoulders. "I have you, I am not afraid."

Ke Yan put his hand around Jiang Qi's shoulder. The two men leaned on the sofa for a while. Ke Yan suddenly stood up and picked up Jiang Qi in his arms and walk upstairs. "My wife, let’s go up and take a bath together.”