Chapter 106: Finished?

On the way home, Yang ShaoYu wondered if he was dreaming? After reacting, he  couldn't help feeling ecstatic and excited.

Could it be that tonight, he can really meet ZiRui... Yang ShaoYu looked at Lin ZiRui, who was quietly sitting in the passenger seat, and was even more excited.

Although excited, Yang ShaoYu still drove the car very steadily, and Lin ZiRui was a little nervous. Starting from saying that he was going to Yang ShaoYu's house, he really thought Yang ShaoYu didn't show much pleasure. Don't you like him to go home?

After taking a deep breath, Lin ZiRui touched the position of his heart, feeling so nervous. It has been a long time since he was so nervous.

Soon, the car stopped. In the underground garage, the two got out of the car. Yang ShaoYu pressed the elevator and the two entered the elevator. Yang ShaoYu saw that Lin ZiRui next to him was a little nervous.

Holding Lin ZiRui's hand, he said softly: "Don't be nervous, if you are afraid, I will not force you."

Lin ZiRui's face blushed when he heard it, and couldn't help but glance at Yang ShaoYu, and saw that Yang ShaoYu was also looking at him, and his face turned red. Looking at the gentleness in Yang ShaoYu's eyes, Lin ZiRui relaxed a little.

The elevator arrived soon, Yang ShaoYu opened the door and took Lin ZiRui's hand into the house.

Lin ZiRui looked at Yang ShaoYu's home, which was well arranged, and he could see that Yang ShaoYu was a person who knew how to enjoy.

"Sit." Yang ShaoYu took Lin ZiRui and sat down on the sofa, "What would you like to drink?"

"Orange juice." Lin ZiRui suddenly wanted to drink orange juice.

"Then you wait a while, I will go down and buy it now." Yang ShaoYu has no orange juice at home.

"No need, forget it if you don't."

"I'll buy it back soon." Yang ShaoYu poured a glass of water for Lin ZiRui first, fearing that he was thirsty, and then hurried out to buy orange juice.

Seeing that Yang ShaoYu was out, Lin ZiRui drank his saliva, stood up and looked in the living room, walked to the huge floor-to-ceiling window of the living room and looked down, the city lights came into view, walked away from the window, Lin ZiRui walked in and saw The door of the master bedroom that was not closed, he turned on the light and looked inside, and he saw the huge bed at a glance. Looking at the big bed, Lin ZiRui thought in his heart, it should be soft, lying on it.

Thinking about this, Lin ZiRui knew that he blushed without looking in the mirror because his face was hot.

Yang ShaoYu is usually a troublesome person. It is impossible for him to go out to buy orange juice for a person like this. But Lin ZiRui is different. Lin ZiRui is the person he wants in his heart. So, Lin ZiRui has to get him what he wants, so even if he just wants orange juice, of course he has to buy it.

Instead of going to the supermarket to buy it, Yang ShaoYu drove to a coffee shop not far away to buy freshly squeezed orange juice.

When the clerk was squeezing the juice, Yang ShaoYu sat aside and waited. Suddenly, he heard a girl with a Mo Lu voice. Yang Shaoyu was surprised. Could it be that the two women came?