157: Does it smell bad?

Jiang Qi followed Secretary Wu to the pantry. As one of the company’s employees, Ke Yan’s secretaries, how could she not know the relationship between Jiang Qi and Ke Yan, nor could she accept it or not. Anyway, as an employee, she didn’t talk too much,that enough.

T/N: A pantry is a room where beverages, food, and sometimes dishes, household cleaning chemicals, linens, or provisions are stored. ... The word "pantry" derives from the same source as the Old French term paneterie; that is from pain, the French form of the Latin panis, "bread". )

T/N: I don't know what is pantry so I put it here as a note.😅😊

When he( Jiang Qi)  arrived at the pantry, Secretary Wu looked for it and found the pot that their secretary usually used to cook noodles overtime to make milk bottles.

Jiang Qi hugged Xiao Ke and watched Secretary Wu's actions. Now he is learning that when Xiao Ke wants to drink milk, he can make milk powder by himself.

Secretary Wu started to boil a pot of water again.

Then just waiting for the water to boil, Jiang Qi felt a little quiet, so he chatted with Secretary Wu, "Secretary Wu, how old is the child at home? Did they go to school?"

"One is in elementary school and the other is in kindergarten. Both are boys." Secretary Wu smiled politely.

"Then you must want to have a girl. My mother wanted to have a girl after giving birth to me and my brother."

"Yeah, I really want to have a girl." Secretary Wu's smile didn't look so fake when Jiang Qi said so, and she felt a little fond of Jiang Qi in her heart. She used to like this Manager Jiang quite a bit. She felt that Manager Jiang was polite to others, not because she was a friend of the president, she was despised, but after knowing the relationship between Jiang Qi and the president, she didn't like it and hated it.

"By the way, this child is so young, what else can he eat besides milk powder?" Jiang Qi continued to ask.

"You can cook some soft noodles, or some porridge, you can use chicken broth to cook, but don't be too oily, too salty, don't put MSG, and don't let him eat seafood."

T/N: MSG??
✓✓✓
Monosodium glutamate, also known as sodium glutamate, is the sodium salt of glutamic acid. MSG is found naturally in some foods including tomatoes and cheese.

Secretary Wu gave birth to two children.
As a mother, she said a lot of these things all at once. Seeing Jiang Qi listening carefully, her mood improved, and her attitude toward Jiang Qi was even better.

Just now that the milk bottle is ready, Secretary Wu skillfully turned off the heat, fished it out, and turned off the boiling water by the way, and continued: "Do not boil the milk powder water. The water temperature should be about 40°-60°. It's okay."

Speaking proficiently, first pour boiling water into the milk bottle, then scoop two spoons of milk powder, cover the bottle and shake it.

Finally, She  tried the temperature on her hand, and gave the bottle to Jiang Qi so that Jiang Qi could feed Xiao Ke.

Jiang Qi put the baby bottle next to Xiao Ke's mouth, and Xiao Ke opened his mouth and sucked immediately. He took a few mouthfuls at once, holding the baby bottle in his own hand.