130:. pour water

After chatting with Jiang Qi, Ke Yan for a while, Jiang Bu returned to the room, wanting to take a bath and change his clothes.

Yun Hui followed back to the room to help Jiang Bu get the clothes.

Jiang Bu took off his coat and looked at his wife's back with the clothes. "You don't seem to object to them being together?"

"Yes, but you didn't accept it or opposed it just now, and you accepted it so soon?"

"Although I was surprised, I never thought of opposing it, and seeing them like that, there is nothing wrong with being together." Jiang Bu took the clothes in Yun Hui's hand and planned to take a bath.

"Husband, you are so handsome." Yun Hui exclaimed with a smile.

Jiang Bu was taken aback for a moment, and also smiled. It seems that his wife really hopes that Xiaoqi and Ke Yan are together.

Ke Yan and Jiang Qi stayed at Jiang's house together, and Yang Shaoyu in the company checked the time at this time. Why has Ke Yan not returned to the company? A meeting will be coming soon.

Do you want to postpone the meeting? But thinking that Ke Yan has always been rigorous in his work, he knew that he would have a meeting in the afternoon, and he would definitely rush back to the company, so there was no need to postpone the meeting.

And here, Jiang Qi and Ke Yan are sitting on the sofa. Jiang Qi is leaning on the sofa. He wanted to lean on Ke Yan, but thought that they were at home, so they didn’t lean on him, but they leaned on the sofa. Not comfortable with Ke Yan.

"I don't seem to have visited your house yet." Ke Yan looked at Jiang Qi's uncomfortable look. Knowing his thoughts, Ke Yan suggested.

"Yes, I was only in the living room last time." Jiang Qi stood up.

"Let's go, take me to your room and see."

"it is good."

Jiang Qi brought Ke Yan to his room.

Ke Yan looked at Jiang Qi's room, the blue double bed, the white desk, and the blue curtains. Most things were blue, but...

"Why there are no bookshelves?" He remembered that Jiang Qi liked to read so much, but there was not a bookshelf in the room. There were two or three books stacked on the table.

"There is a study room at home, and books are kept in the study room."

As Jiang Qi said, he was about to take Ke Yan to the study.

The Jiang family's study has only one desk, and the rest are placed on several bookshelves throughout the room.

Ke Yan looked at it and found that there were many types of Guan Shi books, and Ke Yan took a comic book from the shelf.

"The bookshelves are small green. Our three brothers and sisters have two bookshelves, one large and one small. Dad bought them specially. Because the study room at home is relatively small, I feel that the whole study room is full of bookshelves."

Ke Yan took Jiang Qi's hand and walked to a bookshelf, "This must be yours."

"Yeah." Jiang Qi touched the book on it.

"Uh, you guys are here." Dad Jiang wanted to come in and get a game record, just to see Jiang Qi and Ke Yan here.

"Dad, we are going back to the room, are you here to get the chess record?"

"Well, by the way, I think your mother doesn't seem to object that much anymore."

"really?"

Jiang Qi looked at Dad Jiang expectantly.

Dad Jiang nodded.

Back to the room, the two sat on the bed.

"This is the bed you have been sleeping in." Ke Yan sat on the bed and touched the blue quilt on the bed. "You said, what if I didn't catch your safety charm back then, what if we didn't recognize it?"

"But fortunately we met, and fortunately we are together." Jiang Qi listened and hugged Ke Yan.

Ke Yan hugged Jiang Qi and lay back on the bed, "Yes, it's fortunate."

"Yeah." Jiang Qi leaned in Ke Yan's arms.

The two lie down like this for a while. Ke Yan felt that Jiang Qi in his arms seemed to be asleep. When he saw that he was really asleep, Ke Yan couldn't laugh or cry. He was so sleepy.

After covering the quilt, Ke Yan helped Jiang Qi take off his coat and turned on the air conditioner.

After that, Ke Yan left the room and prepared to pour a cup of hot water.

Ke Yan went to the kitchen, but happened to meet Jiang Ma in the kitchen.

"aunt."

"Where is Jiang Qi?"

"Jiang Qi fell asleep, I came out to pour him water."

"Fell asleep? What water to drink while falling asleep." Jiang Ma expressed dissatisfaction with Ke Yan.

"Jiang Qi will have a dry voice halfway through his sleep. He wants to drink water. Do you have a thermos cup?"

For Ke Yan knew Jiang Qi better than she herself, Jiang Ma was silent for a while and took a thermos to Ke Yan.

Ke Yan took the cup, smiled and said thank you.

Jiang Ma looked at Ke Yan's smiling face, thinking that her son must have been fascinated by the smile.

Ke Yan poured hot water into the thermos cup, then poured some warm water, and took a sip. The temperature was just right, not too hot or cold.

"Let's talk." Seeing these actions by Ke Yan, Jiang Ma suddenly spoke.

Ke Yan looked at Jiang Ma in surprise and was willing to talk.