85

Chapter 85 - Quarrel

Jiang Qi looked at both women in a wedding dress with confusion. What happened with this situation oh? "

Su Man Mei, what are you trying to do!" Lin Yin Yin's eyes are reddish, but not because she is crying. Instead, it was due to the extreme anger she felt.

"Oh, you asked me why am I doing this? You first robbed my boyfriend, so why did you do it."

“Haha, you are really funny. It’s not me who robbed your boyfriend. It was he who came to my door.” Lin  Yin Yin proudly returned. 

Ke Yan coldly looked at both women quarreling. Then his phone suddenly rang. After he told Jiang Qi, he walks away to pick up the call. 

"Then let me ask you. Did you get pregnant  when I am still in contact with him?" Su Man Mei deliberately increased her voice when she said the word ‘pregnant’.

The scene was on the spot stirred. This time, Lin Yin Yin really felt like crying. 

After he heard the words being said, Jiang Qi’s gaze also subconsciously went towards Lin Yin Yin’s stomach.  

Lin Yin Yin is self-deprecating. Looking at the guests watching her like a monkey, she gritted her teeth in annoyance. Su Man Mei is too powerful. She cannot fight with her but she must not let her pregnancy be known by everyone here. Right now, it’s just a handful of guests at the scene who knew. If everyone knows, then what should she do with her face.

Lin Yin Yin looks around and saw Jiang Qi, the only person who drinks when Su Man Mei invited everyone to drink the wine.  

“You! What did you do just now?” Lin Yin Yin’s hold her skirt in one hand and spoke to Jiang Qi in a condescending manner. 

“Me?” Jiang was dumbfounded with her sudden accusation. 

“ Yes, you! Don’t you know what you have done? Your eyes, is it blind? No matter who asks you to drink also you will drink it?” 

"Miss Lin, because I can't remember what you look like, so..." Jiang Qi’s meaning is that he can't remember what she looks like because he only saw her once. But to Lin Yin Yin’s ears, Jiang Qi is saying you are too ordinary so I can’t remember you...

Lin Yin Yin stared at Jiang Qi and her voice changed. “Oh, how did you come in? Looking at you, it’s not like someone important. Are you coming uninvited to eat for free ah?” 

Jiang Qi looked at Lin Yin Yin like seeing an idiot. "How can I have a seat without an invitation? Miss Lin, it is necessary to bring your brain with you when leaving the house." Jiang Qi also realized that Lin Yin Yin suddenly quarreled with him just looking at soft persimmon to bully. So, his tone also came out a bit heavy.

"You... Daddy." Lin Yin Yin was thinking about what to do and saw her father rushed over.

"Where’s Xue Cheng?" Lin’s father saw this scene and asked.

"Dad." Xue Cheng, who was hiding behind the crowd, responded.

Lin’s father looked at Xue Cheng with distaste and speak to Su Man Mei, “Don’t talk indiscriminately. You already broke up with Xue Cheng, so Yin Yin and Xue Cheng together had nothing to do with you.  

With Lin’s father’s words, everything had turned around and the blame fell on to Su Man Mei. She should not come to trouble since they already broke up. 

"I have said before, I and Xue Cheng have not broken up when Lin Yin Yin is pregnant with Xue Cheng's child." Su Man Mei satirized with a smile on her face.