136: Yang family parents

what? Is she Shaoyu's mother? And seems to know him? Lin ZiRui looked at Yang ShaoYu at a loss. ShaoYu said that bringing him to a place that would make him happy, but Lin ZiRui only felt at a loss now.

"Come in quickly." Seeing Lin ZiRui at a loss and staying on the spot, Ma Yang glanced at Yang ShaoYu, Yang ShaoYu nodded and signaled Ma Yang you to come.

"Oh, oh, hello, my name is Lin ZiRui, me, me and Shaoyu..."

"I know, kid, don't be nervous, come in, it's cold outside." Yang Ma pulled Lin ZiRui into the room.

"This..." Lin ZiRui looked at Yang ShaoYu, what was going on?

"Come on, sit down." Yang Ma asked Lin ZiRui to sit down,
"What do you like to drink?"

"I, I can do it." Lin Zirui put his hands on his knees and squeezed tightly.

"He likes to drink hot cocoa." Yang ShaoYu sat next to Lin ZiRui, holding Lin ZiRui's cold hands.

"Okay." Seeing Lin ZiRui's nervousness, Madam Yang went to the kitchen to make preparations.

Yang ShaoYu comforted Lin Zirui, "Don't be nervous, my family agrees that we are together, and they also know about your family's affairs, so they will definitely treat you well in the future."

"But how did they know?"

"What I told them, I know you always care about your family’s attitude towards you. Even if you have me now, what I can give is the love of your lover, a warm home, but I can’t give your parents’ love, my parents It's your parents, they will treat you well, and they will definitely be able to give your parents the love."

"Yeah." Lin ZiRui nodded, "But, don't they oppose us?"

"Don't worry, although they didn't accept it at first, but now they totally agree with us." Yang Shaoyu assured Lin Zirui.

"When did you tell your parents?" Lin ZiRui had no idea when Yang Shaoyu told his parents, he didn't know at all.

"For some time, they also know my temperament, and there is a big brother and a little brother in the family. They don't have to worry about the child's problem. Naturally, there is nothing to disagree. Don't be nervous and don't be afraid." Yang Shaoyu thought of his justification. How surprised his family reacted when he went home and said he fell in love with a man.

"Okay, they will be my parents from now on." Lin Zirui showed his first truly happy smile after coming back from the Lin family today.

"Come on, it's okay." Mother Yang thought in the kitchen that Shaoyu should talk about it, but her son was really too, and didn't tell the child clearly, because the child was scared.

"Thank you... Mom?" Lin Zirui summoned up the courage and called to Ma Yang.

Mother Yang was stunned for a moment, smiled, and quickly responded, "Hey, boy, I will be your mother from now on."

When Lin Zirui first called her mother, Yang's mother was really taken aback. Suddenly, an unfamiliar person called her a bit uncomfortable, but Yang ma thought about Lin Zirui's mother,made her feel good after hearing this. The attitude of Zirui's parents towards him couldn't help but feel sorry for the child.

"Mom." Lin Zirui called mother again. It's been a long time since this feeling was called mother.

Yang’s mother squeezed Yang Shaoyu away and patted Lin Zirui’s shoulder, "From now on, you will be my son. You have to be with Shaoyu. This is the first time Shaoyu came to the house and said that he likes a person, although you are all Male, but neither mom nor dad are that kind of old-fashioned, I really hope you can get together."

"Most definitely."

Although Yang Shaoyu was squeezed away, but seeing his mother and Zirui have such a good relationship, he very happy. He will slowly make up for Lin Zirui’s heart hurt. He wants to make Lin Zirui happy every day.

Lin Zirui’s feelings in his heart are so wonderful now. Looking at Madam Yang, she suddenly thought of his parents. If they knew that he was with a man, they would be very angry, and then forced him to break up with Shaoyu, and perhaps cut off Fu-Zi with him. (Relationship.)

"Your dad has gone out and will be back soon. Big brother moved out and will come back on weekends. Because your dad and I like the environment here, we moved to a villa, but it is too far away from where we work. , So usually the eldest brother lives in the city center, but your elder brother’s child fell ill a few days ago and did not come back this week, and Shaoyu also has a younger brother, but he recently went abroad and will come back during the Chinese New Year.” Yang’s mother carefully followed Lin Zirui explained the situation at home.

"Even though the eldest brother's child is a bit naughty, but they are quite cute." Yang ShaoYu gave Lin Zirui the hot cocoa on the table.

"Are there any guests at home?" A male voice came from the door.

Lin Zirui glanced at Madam Yang, and Madam Yang smiled, "Your dad is back."

Mother Yang stood up and walked to the hallway, and she saw Dad Yang changing shoes in the hallway, and the fishing rod was placed beside her.

Dad Yang likes fishing and often goes out fishing, but he can catch fish only a few times.

"Who is at home?" Dad Yang saw the shoes at the door and didn't know who was coming.

"It's Shaoyu who came back with Zirui. Zirui's child is pretty good, and she will treat him better soon." Madam Yang was worried about Dad Yang's carefree temper.

"Don't worry." Dad Yang walked into the living room and saw someone standing up. He first glared at Yang Shaoyu who was sitting on the sofa, then smiled and said to Lin Zirui, "You are Zirui, sit down, you are welcome ."

"it is good."

"Call Dad."

Yang Shaoyu asked Lin Zirui to call Dad Yang.

"Dad." Lin Zirui had the support of Madam Yang, and boldly called Dad Yang.

"Hahahaha, I feel like there is another son." Dad Yang's character is very carefree, except when he heard Yang Shaoyu say that he fell in love with a man and must be with him, he beat Yang Shaoyu hard. Besides, now seeing Lin Zirui, there is no objection.

Lin Zirui felt relieved when he heard Dad Yang say this. At the same time, he felt that Dad Yang and Madam Yang were really nice and warm, which made him very moved.

"I heard that you are a medical voice, and you are usually tired at work. You need to eat more to supplement."

"Yes, Dad, Zirui has low blood sugar, but he doesn't eat on time, and sometimes forgets to eat."

"That's not okay, you must eat rice, so there is no strength to help others to heal."

"I see, I must remember to eat in the future." Lin Zirui obediently agreed to Dad Yang.

"That's good." Dad Yang nodded.

Dad Yang, Ma Yang, Zirui Lin, and Shaoyu Yang sat and chatted for a long time.

Lin Zirui had a really good time at Yang's all day today. The love of lovers and the love of family members are really satisfying.