135: go to a place

When Jiang Qi and Ke Yan returned to Jiang’s house, it was time for lunch, so they ate lunch first. All the rare people are at home today, even Jiang Wen, the son of Brother Jiang, is also at home today.

Jiang Wen is three years old today. He can eat well, so he is small but a little fat.

Seeing Jiang came, ran over to ask Jiang Qi to hug.

Jiang Qi bent down and hugged Jiang Wen.

Jiang Wen kissed Jiang Qi's face and said excitedly, "Uncle, Xiao Wen hasn't seen you for a long time."

Jiang Qi kissed his fleshy cheek too, "Uncle hasn't seen Xiaowen for a long time, is he behaved recently?"

"Yeah, good." Xiaowen nodded. Then he saw Ke Yan behind Jiang Qi and asked, "Uncle, who is he?"

"He is also an uncle." Jiang Qi put Xiaowen next to Ke Yan.

"Oh, is he uncle's boyfriend?"

Jiang Qi was surprised, "How would you know?"

Jiang Wen pointed his finger at Jiang Lu, "Aunt said."

Everyone looked at the little green.

Jiang Lu shrank his neck and laughed dryly.

"By the way, Mom, you can set a date and meet Ke Yan's parents." Jiang Qi said, and it happened to be here, so he said directly.

"Meet?" Jiang Ma didn't expect to meet so soon.

"Yes, my parents want to meet you." Ke Yan put down his chopsticks.

"Okay, but where do you meet?"

"I mean to meet Jiang Qi and me at home, where you came last time."

Jiang’s mother had been there once and felt that Ke Yan’s proposal was good. Fortunately, she didn’t say that Ke Yan’s family came to visit, because that made her feel that Ke Yan’s family was here to propose a marriage. She nodded and agreed without thinking, and asked Dad Jiang, "Then When will we meet Ke Yan's parents?"

Dad Jiang thought for a while, "Then next Saturday, you guys have a rest and I and your mother will prepare for these days."

"Okay." Jiang Qi took a sip of water. Today the food is a bit salty.

"Huh? Brother, do you have a... ring?" Jiang Lu had been looking at his brother and brother, just when Jiang Qi held the water glass with her left hand, she saw the ring on Jiang Qi's finger.

"Yes." Jiang Qi also looked at the ring in his hand

"Unexpectedly, you all proposed." Yun Hui bit her chopsticks, wanting to see the scene of their proposal.

Jiang Lu's eyes lightened even more.

Jiang's mother also saw the ring. Alas, it seems that the second son is also getting married. Although Ke Yan is a man, he is in good condition.

After the meal, the two stayed at Jiang's house and called Lan Ruyin to tell them to meet Jiang Qi's parents next Saturday.