Chapter 110: noodles

Back home, Jiang Qicai realized that the meal had not been eaten, and asked Ke Yan, "Are you hungry?"

"Hungry, I will give you a bowl of noodles."

"You? All right?" Jiang Qi hesitated.

"You wait, look good." Ke Yan dragged a chair at the kitchen door, let Jiang Qi sit on the chair and watch him cook noodles.

Jiang Qi didn't sit down immediately, but took a scarf to help Ke Yan surround him before sitting down.

Jiang Qi propped his hand on the back of the chair, his chin on his arm, and looked at Ke Yan who was cooking noodles in the kitchen. Today, people are not tired, but heart tired.

They haven't finished eating here, and the Ke family's dinner is ready, but the only people who really have an appetite are Mo Lu and Ma Tong, who just woke up. Lan Ruyin hasn't woken up yet, and Ke Xin naturally can't eat because of Ke Yan and Jiang Qi.

Looking at the sleeping Lan Ruyin in the room, he was sure that his wife must have known, so his attitude towards Jiang Qi was so strange. He thought Lan Ruyin was abnormal before, but now he knew the reason for the abnormality, but he didn't expect Lan Ruyin kept it from him.

"Husband?" Lan Ruyin opened his eyes and saw her husband looking at her gloomily. He hadn't seen such a terrible look in his eyes for many years. Lan Ruyin was startled, "What's wrong?"

"I know about Ke Yan."

"What's the matter with Ke Yan?" Lan Ruyin didn't react at once.

"The matter with Jiang Qi."

Now Lan Ruyin doesn't have to think about it, and she sighed, "How did you know?"

"Jiang Qi was drunk and accidentally said it." Ke Xin looked at Lan Ruyin.

"Oh." Lan Ruyin took a sip of water, still calm.

"Jiang Qi went to the study to find out and clarified everything, Ke Yan is back, but he left after a few words."

"Cough, cough, cough." Lan Ruyin was choked. She thought Jiang Qi was very timid. She didn't expect that he was quite courageous, so he dared to come out with Ke Xin alone.

"You knew it a long time ago?" Ke Xin asked again.

"In fact, it was not too early, and I also got along with Jiang Qi. Although this kid is not particularly likable, he is really good. I hated him at first. I always thought it was him that made Ke Yan become gay. ."

"Isn't it?,did Ke Yan automatically become gay?"

"No, it's not that Jiang Qi made Ke Yan a gay. Ke Yan is not gay. At least he doesn't like men other than Jiang Qi. Ke Yan only likes Jiang Qi, and Jiang Qi happens to be a man." Lan Ruyin expressed her understanding.

Ke Xin was silent for a while, "Did you agree that they are together?"

"Husband, I actually didn't agree at first, but I found that Ke Yan loves Jiang Qi more than we thought. He is so gentle and hot to Jiang Qi. This is the first time I have seen such a gentle Ke Yan. Just like you, seeing other people coldly and watching family members will be gentle, and seeing me not only gentle, but also very hot, just like you seeing your most precious things."