151: painting in the bookstore

When Wang Xiaoyu came to the bookstore for the first time, she paid attention to these murals, and now she has looked at them carefully.

Only then did she see that there was a line beside her that she hadn't seen last time, it was written the story of Jiang Qi and Ke Yan.

Ke Yan? Who is it?

Wang Xiaoyu didn't ask, but looked up.

The order of the paintings is as follows. The first painting is a Q version of a villain lying on the railing. This person is like the boss. Because the paintings are very similar, Wang Xiaoyu can see it at a glance.

Then the boss drew below the Q version of a small person with no expression and a straight face. His hand stretched out the railing, and a chain-like thing was in his hand.

Wang Xiaoyu, the person who caught the chain, instinctively was the person she saw just now. She couldn't help being curious and asked Jiang Qi, "Boss, who was that person just now?"

"Ke Yan." Jiang Qi casually replied while reading.

Ke Yan? It's really the person in the painting, but when Wang Xiaoyu remembered that the president of the Keshi Group was named Ke Yan, is it the same person?

Without thinking about this question, Wang Xiaoyu went on to read. The second picture shows a heavy rain and wind blowing one night. A little man is standing at the door of a kind of house with an open umbrella, as if because of the wind. The umbrella was about to fly away because it was too big, and the door behind him was open. Ke Yan, in pajamas, was in the house behind the door, pulling Jiang Qi's arm as if he was going to pull him into the house.

The next picture is that the Q version of the villain fell asleep in the library. Even the setting sun came in from the window and it was painted very realistically on Jiang Qi’s face. Ke Yan took a book and covered Jiang Qi’s face. Okay. Want to help him block the sun.

In the fourth painting, on the night road, Ke Yan held Jiang Qi's hand, Jiang Qi blushed.

And Ke Yan was sleeping, and Jiang Qi was peeking at him.

In the fifth painting, in the woods, Jiang Qi fell asleep on Ke Yan's lap, but Ke Yan was reading a book seriously.

The sixth painting was also in the woods. Jiang Qi was reading a book. The title of the book was not written, but Jiang Qi's face was red. Ke Yan discovered it and took a look at Jiang Qi.

In the seventh painting, Jiang Qi fell down on the stairs, Ke Yan caught Jiang Qi and hugged Jiang Qi.

The last painting is a picture of two people hugging under the Christmas tree.

After reading these, Wang Xiaoyu wants to see it again, but the painting is finished, but from the perspective of these paintings, her boss and Ke Yan are definitely not an ordinary relationship, they seem to be more like a lover relationship.

These paintings are obviously the stories of their acquaintance and love, but Wang Xiao didn't dare to ask the boss because she was afraid that the boss would think she was gossip. What if the probation period fails?

In the morning, several guests came one after another, buying or reading books, because there were not many people, so they were not very busy.