Chapter 118: isn't it male

After listening to Sun NianQing's words, Wang SiQi thought for a whole afternoon and began to be a little skeptical, but it seemed that Sun NianQing was not fake.

It seems that you have to check it carefully.

But she has to wait for tomorrow to call the secretary to help her check it out. Now everyone is off work.

Wang SiQi collects things and prepares to leave work.

When Wang SiQi passed by the secretary seat at the door with her handbag, she suddenly remembered, she suddenly remembered, her secretary looks like Jiang Qian? It is also JQ.

Could it be her? Wang SiQi stared at the secretary's seat, wondering if there were any clues, such as seeing her with Ke Yan.

But Wang SiQi had never seen it once, and Jiang Qian was not very good-looking.

Instead, she always see Jiang Qi next to Ke Yan.

Wang SiQi shook her head irritably, why always think of Jiang Qi?

If Jiang Qi was a woman, it would be doubtful, but he was a man, and it was definitely impossible.

Wang SiQi couldn't think of anything, so she took the elevator downstairs.

The Jiang Qi that Sun NianQing and Wang SiQi were looking for was buying cakes across the company.

When Jiang Qi came out, he looked at the decorated shop next to him and didn't know what shop to open.

When they returned home, the two of them ate first. After the meal, Jiang Qi asked Ke Yan to take a bath. Ke Yan went to take a bath, while Jiang Qi went to the study to see if the hiding place was found.

After confirming, Jiang Qi put the book back to block it.

Back to the room, Ke Yan just took a shower.

"So fast." Jiang Qi picked up the clothes to be changed from the bed.

"Well, let's take a bath." Ke Yan wiped his hair with a towel.

"Good." Jiang Qi walked into the bathroom.

Ke Yan walked out of the room and looked inside as he passed the entrance of the study.

Then continue downstairs to drink water.

I don't know what Jiang Qi hid in the study.

The next day, Wang SiQi came to the company earlier than usual. Her secretary Jiang Qian had already arrived, and she didn't usually feel anything, but today Wang SiQi looked very uncomfortable with her.

"You, come in."

Jiang Qian got up from her seat. Why did she feel that Manager Wang looked strange in her eyes today?

"Manager, what's the matter?" Jiang Qian walked into the office and closed the office door at Wang SiQi 's sign.

"Go and check for me in the company whose name starts with JQ."

"JQ? Okay, I get it, and also at the beginning of my name is JQ."

"I see, you can go out." Wang Siqi let Jiang Qian out.

Wang SiQi plans to go to the company cafeteria for dinner with Jiang Qian at noon today. Ke Yan was eating in the cafeteria. When he met at that time, he would always see something. After all, human eyes cannot lie. If there is really something different she can always see it.

Sun NianQing is holding the information he has just found out. There are five people in the company whose names begin with JQ.

Two of them are the security guard and the cleaning lady, besides Jiang Qi, Jiang Qian, and JingQing.

Excluding Jiang's situation, Jiang Qian and Jingqing are Jiang Qian and Wang SiQi 's secretary, and that Jingqing is already a mother of two children.

So now the most likely one is Wang SiQi 's secretary Jiang Qian.

Sun NianQing frowned irritably. Hasn't she discovered what Wang SiQi did?

Although the two people are very upset now, their work was not delayed. Finally, after noon, Wang SiQi walked out of the office and said to Jiang Qian, "Let's go, go to lunch together."

"Okay..." Jiang Qian was indifferent to the usual attitude, and now Wang SiQi, who felt strange, did not dare to refuse.

The two came to the cafeteria, but Wang SiQi felt nervous before seeing Ke Yan. Couldn't Ke Yan come to the cafeteria for dinner today?

Thinking about this, the elevator door opened, and Wang SiQi was relieved to see Ke Yan coming out of it.

But before the anger was relieved, she saw Jiang Qi following Ke Yan. Wang SiQi gritted her teeth aa Jiang Qi was here  again.

No, now I want to find out if Jiang Qian is the JQ person on the ring.

Wang SiQi followed Ke Yan, and Wang SiQi wondered how to try?

Suddenly, she saw Sun NianQing pushing Jiang Qian behind, Jiang Qian rushed forward. Jiang Qian was originally Ke Yan in front of him, but Sun NianQing pushed Jiang Qian wrongly.

Pounced in the direction of Jiang Qi, but Jiang Qian thought she would fall on Ke Yan, and she was happy, but with everyone's exclamations, Ke Yan turned around to protect Jiang Qi subconsciously, and held Jiang Qi tightly in his arms. Jiang Qian fell down and lay on the ground.

Jiang Qi looked at Jiang Qian who was lying on the ground, only to realize that Ke Yan is now holding him in his arms, but fortunately everyone's attention is on Jiang Qian. Jiang Qi asked Ke Yan in a daze, "What happened to her?"

"Fall." Ke Yan let go of Jiang Qi and watched others help Jiang Qian up, showing no pity at all.

"Maybe the high heels are too high." Jiang Qi saw Jiang Qian's tall and thin high heels.

"Yes." Ke Yan took the dinner plate and sat down with Jiang Qi's hand.

Sun NianQing pushed Jiang Qian and ran out because she was afraid of being discovered, but Wang SiQi saw clearly inside. Ke Yan was a little nervous about Jiang Qian's fall. Instead, Jiang Qian rushed forward. Ke Yan was very nervous when he reached Jiang Qi, and he immediately protected Jiang Qi.

Coupled with the usual feeling that Ke Yan has a different attitude towards Jiang Qi.

Wang Siqi felt more and more that Jiang Qi was the real'JQ', but... Isn't Jiang Qi a man?