38

Chapter 38 - Friends

“Have you seen it? Ke Yan and a really beautiful girl together.”

“Wrong… I saw him with two girls together. One has a shorter hair the other one has a longer hair. The long hair girl really is beautiful, more beautiful than our school flower.”Male student ‘A’ said.

“Really? That’s great. With that beauty together our school girls would let go the idea of being with Ke Yan and stop chasing him. Then… they would obediently wait for me to chase them ba.” Male student ‘B’ happily said.  

“(ˉ▽ ̄~)cut~~, even if Ke Yan has a new girlfriend there is still Ye Xing Wei. If Ye Xing Wei has a girlfriend...there is still Yang Shao Yu ne. Not right… Yang Shao Yu long ago already has girlfriend and even changes them on weekly basis.”Male student ‘C’ sadly said.   

“Ai… this school really do not give a slightest chance for us ah. So many handsome guys. How we these inferior goods have chances to survive ah.”

“Ai…….” A group of male students sighed.

In the corner of the classroom, Jiang Qi chomped on the bread he just bought, really angrily chomp. After bites and bites of chomping, he swallowed the hard bread into his stomach in anger. Why is that? Because this week, it has been two days since he last saw Ke Yan. This week… one after another class he attended would talk about Ke Yan having a girlfriend this matter.

A girlfriend… If Ke Yan really has a girlfriend…. Jiang Qi thinks until here, his eyes started to dim and the delicious bread in his mouth has become tasteless.

Cannot. He needs to confirm this matter for sure. After thinking Jiang Qi stand to go regardless of his classmate reminder that the class was about to begin.

Walking on the road, even though he was thinking on finding Ke Yan but Jiang Qi himself do not know where is he right now. Taking a big breath, Jiang Qi thinks his brain really has a little bit short-circuit.

“Ei...did you hear? Ke Yan seems to have a girlfriend.”

On his opposite site two crestfallen girls walk, and after she said  to the other girl she nodded her head with a bitter expression. Both of them look really dispirited.  

Jiang Qi gritted his teeth… Is Ke Yan a celebrity ah? He merely has a little handsome face only...alright, he is spectacularly handsome...no… should be said as extraordinarily handsome. Jiang Qi mouth was stiffed. After knocking on his head couple of times once again get back to the crux of the problem. He is not trying to find out whether Ke Yan really has a girlfriend or not…

Jiang Qi’s hand knocking on his head suddenly stop. Opposite side walks two people. Even though the distant still quite far, but Jiang Qi really sure his eyes were not wrong. It’s Ke Yan and he…. a girl, with the distant Jiang Qi cannot see the face of that long hair girl. Subconsciously he hid himself behind a tree, waiting until these two people to pass him by.

“Ke Yan, I did not expect your school environment is quite good.” The girl standing next to Ke Yan said.

“N”Ke Yan simply answered.

Jiang Qi watching from behind the tree really wanted to laugh, really no other words…..

“I did not expect you still the same old boring.” The girl said full of dissatisfaction.

“Why are you coming back this time?”

Humphhh… looks like Ke Yan really concerned about that girl na...