129: not bad?

"Stop talking, I'm tired, go back to the room and rest for a while." Jiang Ma ignored Jiang Qi's words, said she was tired, and turned back to the room.

Jiang Qi's eyes darkened, and he sat down on the sofa. He won't go back today, so he will stay at home until Jiang Ma is willing to talk to him.

Ke Yan also sat beside Jiang Qi, accompanied Jiang Qi.

"Xiaoqi, let's talk?" Jiang Bu glanced at the two.

"it is good."

"Uh, but..." Jiang Bu glanced at Ke Yan.

"Brother, it's okay, you can talk." Jiang Qi didn't mean to avoid Ke Yan.

"Okay." Jiang Bu sat down on the sofa beside him, "When did you meet?"

"In college." Ke Yan replied.

Jiang Bu's question that he wanted to export stopped for a while. Who said that Ke Yan's aura was too big, he was a little uncomfortable.

"Oh, how did you know each other?" Jiang Bu coughed.

"Brother, do you remember that when I was a child, I had a serious illness. Mom went up to the mountain and asked me for a safety talisman. Because I always carried the safety talisman, I brought it when I went to school to report, but maybe because After taking it for too many years, it was a bit loose for some reason. I was leaning against the railing outside the dormitory that day. The safety symbol accidentally fell down. Ke Yan was on the next floor. Then I received my safety symbol and I went downstairs. Look for Ke Yan's peace symbol." Jiang Qi remembered the process of meeting Ke Yan. After so many years, he still remembers clearly.

And Ke Yan is the same, still remembering the look of Jiang Qi who was dumbfounded by him.

"..." Jiang Bu didn't expect them to meet this way. It would be too coincidental to say that they were too fate, and it seemed that they knew Jiang Ma.

"But, what about the peace symbol?" Dad Jiang and Yunhui were listening to their conversation in the living room outside. Hearing this, Dad Jiang couldn't help asking.

"Because I was afraid of falling, I put it up."

"where to put?"

"at home."

"At home, show it to me." Dad Jiang wanted to show Ma Jiang to see how Jiang Ma reacted.

"That, not at home." Jiang Qi reacted at this moment.

"Didn't you say that you are at home?" Yun Hui couldn't help saying, because she wanted to see it too. Although she was a little unacceptable at the beginning of the two of them, she now sees them as a good match.

Now she suddenly feel that they are very good match. One is that they are really good, and the other is that Jiang Lu gave her the Tanmei comics and Tanmei novels that she was planning to stay up late to watch.

"It's at home, but it's in Ke Yan's and I." Jiang Qi blushed as he said, and said that in front of his family, a little embarrassed.

"..." Jiang Bu and Jiang Dad have a feeling of'children't staying in'. They feel that this home has become Jiang Qi's family, and now Jiang Qi brings his future husband to see his father-in-law and his mother-in-law.

Sighing, Dad Jiang, who suddenly felt like marrying his daughter, felt a little melancholy.

"When did you get together? When you were in college?" Yun Hui couldn't help but asked with an inner impulse.

"Christmas." Jiang Qi was taken aback, and Ke Yan replied.

"Christmas? Isn't that coming soon?" Yun Hui thought that it would be Christmas in a few days. What if her mother still doesn't agree with them to be together? You must not have a good Christmas.

Well, it seems that sister Yunhui has been completely turned into a rotten girl by Jiang Lu.

"Yeah." Jiang Qi thought of the things hidden in the study, looked at Ke Yan, couldn't help being shy.

It's been a long time since he was so shy, maybe it's because of his family members nearby, Jiang Qi always felt embarrassed.

When Dad Jiang saw Jiang Qi's shy look, he felt uncomfortable. He glanced at Ke Yan and felt a little more balanced. Anyhow, the son-in-law is not bad.

"I'll go to the room to see your mother first." Dad Jiang stood up, planning to tell Mom how Jiang Qi and Ke Yan met.

Jiang was in a daze in the room, but when he felt too bored, he turned on the TV. As soon as the TV was turned on, Jiang's mother was stunned. Jiang's mother felt that her attitude was a little softened, so there was no other mood to watch TV.

However, what Jiang Dad saw when he came in was Jiang Ma watching TV.

"You are in a good mood?"

"Huh, where is Jiang Qi?"

"Still outside waiting for you to go out." Jiang Dad sat next to Jiang Ma.

Jiang's mother had no response, but couldn't help wondering if Jiang Qifan had eaten.

"Do you know how the two of them met?"

"How did you meet?" Jiang Ma was also a little curious.

"Did Jiang Qi suffer from a serious illness when he was a child, and spent almost half a month in the hospital at the time. You went up the mountain to ask him for a safety sign?"

"Yes, Xiao Qi was very sick at that time." Jiang Ma remembered that Jiang Qi always felt distressed at that time.

So, Dad Jiang then told Jiang Ma how to meet Jiang Qi and Ke Yan. Jiang Ma didn't know how she felt after hearing this, because she gave Jiang Qiqiu the safety talisman that she let them know?

"But, have you noticed that Jiang Qi has rarely fallen ill in the past few years, and catches a cold as soon as the weather is cold, let alone go to the hospital at every turn."

When Dad Jiang said this, Jiang's mother also found that Jiang Qi seemed to be better than before, and rarely got sick.

"This is because Ke Yan took care of it. It can be seen that he took care of Jiang Qi very well."

"Really?" Jiang Ma didn't refute.

Doesn't Jiang Dad know Jiang's mother? Seeing Jiang's mother like this now, her attitude is obviously not as opposed as before.

It seems that this son-in-law is also pretty good, at least taking good care of Jiang Qi.